• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Mojo Outdoors

Started by Silencer, March 01, 2010, 01:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

I got me a mojo critter a couple weeks ago and bout the 3rd time out with it the bottom snapped off.  It was very cold and I'm not sure if the temps had anything to do with it or not, but anyhow I took a picture and sent them a e-mail explaining what happened and why I thought it may have happened.  I got a reply saying I had to fax them my receipt and they'd replace it.  I said I fixed it with gorrilla glue and it was fine but wanted to give them a heads up on it.
Of course dummy me threw the receipt away to begin with so I left it at that since the glue worked fine and I'm not the type of guy to go blowin my mouth off. 
I came home to a package today and find a new critter, never expected it.   IMO thats good customer service so I have to give them a  :thumb2: 2 thumbs up !!!!

Vic

HaMeR

It's good to know they stand behind their equipment. We like that around here.  :yoyo: :yoyo:  Thanks for the full report.   :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Smart move on their part.  Not that they would have had to do it, but they will get more positive public relations out of this than they could from ads.

Jerry