Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

possumal

They don't always howl back so don't give up on the howls, especially during breeding season. I find they come in on the sneak most of the time.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

gravesco hunter

No report for today? I would say the wind made it some tough hunting at lbl,we had winds here in graves 15 to 30 all day

riverboss

The hunts in the books in a few hours. What a great trip even with the lack of members not being able to make it.
Sure hope those who couldnt make it all know they were missed!
We had nice weather and meet several new friends[emoji106]  im sure we will meet again, Pat did a great job as usual and i personaly would like to thank those who donated door prizes[emoji122]  they were top notch!
Hunting was hard! I can't wait till everyone makes it home to see what the total number was as some were going out this morn. Lineman Steve and i left last night and are home already![emoji42]
So far i had killed 2 femals Pat had missed 1 a new guy had lost one sorry i cant remember his name!
Steve and i had seen 11 and Steve passed on 4 marginal shots[emoji106]
I ran over a bobcat last night on the trace comeing home and couldnt find it. Jim took plenty of pics and should have a great write up to come.
Heres a pic of my last coyote they must of been starving because the would run over a decoy and veryl ittle scat had hair in it just  persimon seeds.

riverboss

riverboss

Pic of the new upgrades to the cabins! Heat and air that cant be takin by horse riders. Most cabins were done with heat but some air needed done, the large cabins had 2 heaters and they did a great job keeping them warm.

kyfuzzyface

They needed that. That will be one less thing to pack next year !!
Fuzzy

Okanagan

WTG riverboss.  Can't wait to hear more stories. 

riverboss

Quote from: kyfuzzyface on February 09, 2015, 12:14:56 PM
They needed that. That will be one less thing to pack next year !!
Its nice but the price is going up some and it take some space in the small cabins. I hope they dont get broke and not fixed those horse people are rough on stuff.

riverboss

Quote from: Okanagan on February 09, 2015, 01:57:54 PM
WTG riverboss.  Can't wait to hear more stories.
Thanks Okanagan its always alot of fun at LBL even if you dont kill anything. Theres something about good people getting together and shareing the outdoors.

Frogman

I made it home OK.  I have lots of pictures.  Just need to upload them to photobucket and get them up!  Maybe tomorrow.  Been busy today getting caught up here at the house!  Jon my hunting buddy killed a coyote here in WV on Saturday!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

riverboss

Good to hear you made it home safe Jim! I sure hope your pics breath life back into it.

FinsnFur

Horse riders were stealing the friggin heaters???
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

Yes Jim they had to buy new ones a few times a yr!

Orion

Nice to see that everyone made it home OK.  Also enjoyed seeing all the pics from the hunt.

Last call for 2015 LBL calls - after it was all over I still have two of the 2015 calls for sale.  $22 delivered TYD.

Thanks - Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com