• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Prizes for the calling contest

Started by THO Game Calls, August 16, 2007, 04:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

Will be in the mail tomorrow if I have your address.

My bust on not getting them out sooner.  I'm sorry some people seem to think I "stiffed" them on theiir call.

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

Whaaaaaaaaat?  :confused:
You offered to hold a contest and decided to kick something in for the winner, and people are actually thinking they have been stiffed?  :huh: :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

Nope, no ones falut but mine.  I should have gotten them out a couple weeks ago but I just never made the time for it. 

Again, my bust and I take full responsability for it.  I don't blame them for wondering what happened.   (I did think I had a bit more respect on this board than this though.  Guess I have to earn what I lost back.) 

I will overnight them all tomorrow to the people who I have addresses for and they should have them by Saturday or Monday.

If you dont think I have your address, you should send it to me again at

THOGameCalls@AOL.com

Al

iahntr

Scott

THO Game Calls

If you dont think I have your address, you should send it to me again at

THOGameCalls@AOL.com

FinsnFur

Ok my address is
Jim Champion
330. ......
              :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Rich

"Whaaaaaaaaat?  
You offered to hold a contest and decided to kick something in for the winner, and people are actually thinking they have been stiffed? "
----------------------------------------
Jim,
Yep, we had an ugliest hunter contest, but I thought THO had won first place.    :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :biggrin:
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

Todd Rahm

Al who?  :confused:  :biggrin:

Nah, just fun'n Al. It was a classy thing ya did by awarding all the entries.  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

Al,

I do not know the circumstances surrounding this topic.  But nothing I've seen has lost you my respect sir!

Joey Gacnik
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

Brad H

I still have one to send off. All I need is the word...or name and address...and I'll ship it off. :highclap:

Brad

KySongDog

Quote from: THO Game Calls on August 16, 2007, 04:40:14 PM
My bust on not getting them out sooner.  I'm sorry some people seem to think I "stiffed" them on theiir call.

Al

Unbelievable.  People just amaze me sometimes. A FREE contest with FREE calls and people bitch.  I'll tell you what.....If Al Woodard ever "stiffs" anyone here, I'll kiss their azz on Main Street and give them 30 minutes to draw a crowd.   :rolleye:

Nelson

Al,

Thanks for holding the contest.  Sorry to hear some folks were unhappy with you.  It suprises me that a FnF member would be that way.

Nelson

THO Game Calls

I have searched all three computers, and my Private Messages dating back to July 14th.

There is the possibility that it was sent to me and I opened it on my lap top, which I did not have set up to save incoming mail.  I apologize for any inconvenience, however, I need addresses for the following two people

1)  Weedwalker

2) Blacky

Please E mail them to me at this address's   thogamecalls@aol.com

I may not be able to log on to check my PM's so please use E mail (all you have to do is click on the e mail address and it will bring up an e mail form)

If I do not have these addresses by 4 PM today, the calls will not be able to ship today.

Thank you for your attention to this matter

A.G. Woodard
THO Game Calls

bowjunkie

Quote from: Semp on August 16, 2007, 11:33:24 PM
Quote from: THO Game Calls on August 16, 2007, 04:40:14 PM

Al

Unbelievable.  People just amaze me sometimes. A FREE contest with FREE calls and people bitch.  I'll tell you what.....If Al Woodard ever "stiffs" anyone here, I'll kiss their azz on Main Street and give them 30 minutes to draw a crowd.   :rolleye:

Semp I have to agree with ya on this Al has a heart of gold my hats off to ya Al  :highclap: :highclap: :highclap:

THO Game Calls

Gentlemen, I appreciate the support but the calls need to get to the people who were promised them.  I am trying to take care of this today.  I should have done it earlier and again, I apologize to those who are affected.  It isn't their fault that they feel slighted.  3 of the calls are already taken care of, and I am waiting on two addresses to complete this fiasco.  I have e mailed one person and hope the other sees this post so he can respond to me.

A.G. Woodard
THO Game Calls