• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

runnin with the pack

Started by Silencer, November 11, 2009, 01:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

Got to hunt with a pack of hounds today !!   Them beagles were hunting machines  :yoyo:   Been years since I've done this and man do I miss a good hound.   Was a great time, we werent allowed to shoot anything else but rabbits and the grouse knew it, put out about 5 of them birds.

We run 8 rabbits, killed 5 and holed up 3.   

Dogs diggin up the hole one run down

tug o war on the bunny !!!

The winner of the tug o war  :eyebrownod:

FinsnFur

You keeping the rabbits? You'd think the dogs would tear the hell out of them if you leavin it to them.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

Looks like you guys had a great day, nothing like hearing them Bugles blowing.  :yoyo: cc

golfertrout

looks like they was hunting hard there tails r bloody :yoyo:

JohnP

It's been to long since I hunted behind a beagle.  Brought back a lot of memories from years long gone.  Thank you for the pictures. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Silencer

Jim, we only let that one happen for the pic or else they'd eat the whole dang thing lol... :eyebrownod:

Thanks guys, if the ducks arent flying next week I think I'll be bunny huntin again.

( was wondering if anyone would notice the tails  :wink: )

msmith

Typical beagle, black and white tail with a red tip.  :eyebrownod: I had a pair and together they would just run deer, but single they were fine so I gave one away. Hunted him for years and had a lot of fun. Now he is old and deaf and has a home and friends til he passes on.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

vvarmitr

Bloody tails are one thing, but is under the nose getting rubbed bare? :shrug:

Seeing your pix sure makes me miss ol' Rover. Yes, that was his actual name. :iroll:
Man, what a rabbit hound! :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

alscalls

MAN I miss that!  tials all bloody.....tongue all cut up......sore noses.......and still not wanting to stop hunting..... :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls