• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Cold Squirrelin.

Started by nastygunz, December 18, 2011, 06:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Sacre bleu it was a chilly day today, cold wind but bright n sunny..figured with squirrel season winding down here it was a good time to get out...I was hunting edge of corn fields with alot of big trees..nice now with all the leaves gone...the squirrels are on high alert now...I saw 4 but only got one...couple more weeks to go I am gunna get right after em!

FinsnFur

Your gonna need a couple more for a samich but hey it's a start :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan

Your squirrel getter looks like my Crosman American Classic 1377 pellet pistol.  I have killed a PILE of grouse with mine, and a few squirrels and rabbits.  The few squirrels I've eaten, young fox squirrels from Eastern Oklahoma, were some of the best tasting fare I've run across.

Have fun with the rest of the season.

nastygunz

That be the one..funnest gun I own too! As you know accurate as all get out..Id pay double the price for one if I had to they really are classics..I love taken mine along when I am hunting other game and the little red pine squirrels sit 5 feet from you and chatter and raise hell and let everything in the woods know your around..POP...end of problem.

Dave

Looks like fun.  How far out are you accurate to, and how noisey are they?  I see they are just over $50.

nastygunz

Usually 20 yards or closer with 10 pumps..about 600 fps...they r minimal for hunting but if you shoot close and accurate work well...they are extremely accurate...read some online reviews they are considered very highly by almost every person and can be modified alot..turn em into .22 caliber, barrels, all kinds of stuff, shoulder stocks,etc and they are pretty quiet...like I said funnest gun I own :wink:....here's 85 five star reviews...geez that reminded me I wanna get a shoulder stock to turn it into a carbine now  :yoyo:

http://www.airgundepot.com/1377c.html