• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

reply to 06 LBL pics

Started by slagmaker, January 18, 2010, 01:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

My internet is slow so for me to reply to each would have taken forever. So her it is in just one thread.

Cool Pics Nikonut!! I have no idea who any of those people are but you could tell they were having fun.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Nikonut

Thanks Slag...

I can't really verbalize what going through these pics has been like for me. So many good times and good friends. Some lost to things beyond my control and others lost forever. Either way, they are always in my thoughts and prayers.

You will have a great time down there at the LBL!

It's looking like I may not be able to make this year's hunt after all. My birthday is Feb 4th and I just found out my daughters have invited many of my friends and family for a "Surprise" party on Saturday.  I love hunting coyotes but my girls are my life. Next year it's LBL for sure!

Nikonut
You never really know when you might meet someone face to face so you had better mean it if you say it! Been there, done that!

centerfire_223

Seeing those sure brought back some fun times and good memories. I see in memory of Steve, what happened to him? I never heard anything.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

FinsnFur

Tom, if you don't mind I think I'll copy them all over to the photo gallery, all in their own folder.
That way anyone can see them any time, plus they will be in a thumbnail version until the person clicks one.

Plus then they can be posted anywhere on the board in a click-able thumbnail with one little strip of code, which would make things load better for some of the members with internet service way out in Coom Bayou.

Plus since they can be posted via thumbnail you can get more on a page.

Plus..... :doh2:...nope I guess that's it :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Nikonut

Hey Jim!

That would be great! That way they would always be part of the site in case I ever have to move my internet provider.

For anyone that didn't know... Steve Malloy was a County Sheriff and had an accident involving his service pistol. He died last year from an accidental discharge when it fell from his waist band. He was a great guy... I sure miss talking to him.

Nikonut
You never really know when you might meet someone face to face so you had better mean it if you say it! Been there, done that!

CCP

QuoteHe was a great guy.

Steve was a great guy for sure and done alot for the shooting industry, he and his family are still in my prayers.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

centerfire_223

Wow I did not know that. That goes to show you, you can never be tooooooo careful.

I do remember that was one talkative little fellow.

My prayers go out to his family.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

FinsnFur

2006 pics are all now in the gallery here

Thanks Tom

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates