• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

For the folks @ Kentucky Hunting

Started by coyotehunter_1, February 09, 2010, 02:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyotehunter_1

I would like to thank all the members, from the Kentucky Hunting site, who chose to attend the 2010 LBL coyote hunt this year.  I may not have gotten the chance to meet everyone while I was there Saturday but I do hope everyone had a great time. Hopefully we’ll see you all again next year at the LBL.  For those who chose to join our FnF family, we welcome you, make yourselves at home. You will find a great bunch of folks here, some you know already. :wink:

Chet

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

CCP

+1 for what Chet said it was an honor meeting you guys at the LBL and welcome to FnF. :congrats:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

slagmaker

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

kyfuzzyface

Chet, Sorry I didn't get to shake your hand. I did see you at the restaurant Saturday night. Hope the shoulder gets better soon. i know what its like I had rotator cuff repair in 08 still gives me problems.
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Frogman

kyfuzzyface,

I enjoyed meeting and talking with you when you stopped by our cabin.  Hope to see you again at the next LBL!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: Frogman on February 09, 2010, 08:12:52 PM
kyfuzzyface,

I enjoyed meeting and talking with you when you stopped by our cabin.  Hope to see you again at the next LBL!

Jim
Same here Jim
Fuzzy