• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2010 LBL Hunt Attendance list

Started by CCP, September 13, 2009, 03:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

is there anyone from the northeast(pa,ohio,wv,md,va area) that is willing to carpool down there?  
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

storm

Some people spend and entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world: : The United States Marines don't have that problem---- R. R

HaMeR

Give alscalls a holler. I'm not sure what exactly he's doing but it won't hurt to PM him about it.  :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

bigben,

Right now I do not have anyone riding down with me!  I'm in Parkersburg WV.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

alscalls

Not sure just yet.....but if all goes well Dave will be driving....If he cant make it I was going to rent.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

CCP

There you go Ben you got a ride fairly close by. You got a place to stay with me with no extra over head. Plus I will have my personal cook Reggie (Mallardsr) with us at the cabin. :biggrin:

We will also be surrounded by some of the best B.S.ers in the industry there for our very own entertainment. :eyebrownod:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

pitw

Quote from: CCP on December 19, 2009, 06:50:18 AM

We will also be surrounded by some of the best B.S.ers in the industry there for our very own entertainment. :eyebrownod:

You come with surround sound do ya CCP. :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

CCP

QuoteYou come with surround sound do ya CCP

Yeap I can hang with the best of em. I know you and Alscalls and Jimmy will be there to help me along. :innocentwhistle:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

alscalls

:eyebrownod:    Unbelievable   What you can hear there,,,,, :laf: :laf:
AL

KySongDog

Quote from: CCP on December 19, 2009, 08:10:02 AM

Yeap I can hang with the best of em. I know you and Alscalls and Jimmy will be there to help me along. :innocentwhistle:

I will be there just to listen.  :innocentwhistle:

pitw

Quote from: Semp on December 19, 2009, 09:11:26 AM
Quote from: CCP on December 19, 2009, 08:10:02 AM

I will be there just to listen.  :innocentwhistle:

*^&%$(

CCP

Quote*^&%$(

Hear you loud and clear.

Will meet you at the campfire at recess. :laf:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Bopeye

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!! Some of you are unbelievable with your bs'ing abilities.  :sneer: :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

coyotehunter_1

Quote from: Bopeye on December 19, 2009, 11:33:15 AM

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!! Some of you are unbelievable with your bs'ing abilities.  :sneer: :laf:

:laf:  Pretty safe in saying that, me thinks. Although most of us are mere amateur B.S.er's some are nearing the professional level, a few could be considered for the...

Bovine Patty PRO STAFF

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Jimmie in Ky

ROTFLMA  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Amen Brother Chet. Jimmie

HaMeR

I know you aint talkin about me!!  :hahaha: :hahaha:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

alscalls

The farther south yall are the more the hackles rise.......over the subject.... :laf: :laf:
AL

pitw

Quote from: CCP on September 13, 2009, 03:00:10 PM
LBL hunt Feb.5th, 6th, 7th
Reply to this thread whether or not you'll be able to make it, and I'll edit the list every evening.

• Without out a doubt, I'll be there.
  • I'm going to try like hell.
  • I sure wish I could but...

Richard B. (CCP)
Ed Lay (weedwalker)
Straycat
Jimmie in Ky
Mallardsr (Reggie)
coyote101
JDMiller
linemansteve
Frogman
Bills Custom Calls
topdawg
LBLDOG
Semp
Kurtis
Roundman
Sean
pabrushwolf
Jerry
kyfuzzyface
Palegroe
msmith
BigDawg
possumal
Chuck Mattingly
pitw
5 SHOTS
George Ackley
kcb346
HaMeR
storm +1

Bopeye
coyotehunter_1
alscalls
Silvertip
Jeb
golfertrout
FinsnFur
centerfire_223
Clinton

FOsteology
I'm liking this list a bunch  :yoyo:  Now all we need to do is get few of them yellow fellows to upgrade to red and the one green to switch his Christmas colors. :wink:.

Jim if you'd give me your boss's phone number at work I'd give him a call for you and I'm willing to bet you'd either have time off with pay or at least enough time off that you could probably make it for a couple months or so. :innocentwhistle:

bigben

There you go Ben you got a ride fairly close by. You got a place to stay with me with no extra over head. Plus I will have my personal cook Reggie (Mallardsr) with us at the cabin. :biggrin:

I am considering the trip at this point.  I really want to get a bobcat in pa.  we'll see how the next two weeks go for me around home here.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

FinsnFur

If your talking to me Barry, it's not the time off or the money, it's more a combination of both.
I'm pretty sure I'll be off for a couple weeks in February, just like I am in January.
But with the economy the way it is, right now I'm having a real tough time throwing all my instincts out the window and taking a little hunting trip amidst it all.

I can afford the trip, but what lies ahead?  I cant see inviting hard times like that when they are visibly coming down the pipe to begin with. I need to be cautious and ready.

Plus being a bachelor with a 17yr old son at home that I've had to drive to the county pen and pick up three times in the last year, and who is clearly headed down a one way street, A trip to the LBL would practically spell catastrophe.

It's like I told the other three guys that PM'ed me about it.
The LBL is going to always be there, this kid and my mortgage may not be.
I'll be back down to the LBL, but there's just too much at stake right now.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com