• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

pabrushwolf & Jerry . . .

Started by Frogman, February 10, 2010, 02:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

Wanted me to post how much they enjoyed LBL and talking with all you guys.  When they got home both were without electricity.  Jerry finally got his back but Pabrushwolf is still running off a generator and thus can not get online.  He called me on Tuesday 2/9/10 and asked me to post up that they really enjoyed LBL.  As soon as he gets his power back he intends to post some himself.  He said they had over 20 inches of snow.  He and Jerry live a little South of Pittsburgh.  They are both good guys and really serious hunters.  I enjoyed sharing the cabin with them this year!  I hope they get dug out so they can post again!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Jimmie in Ky

Been a litle worried about those two. Brushwolf told me about his heating system. I know they have heat but not much else without power. I been there and done that last year. Lets all hope this winter breaks and gives us all a break . Jimmie

HaMeR

I talked to em Saturday evening & they were looking forward to getting home to their Families. Close to 24" of snow & no electric. Can't be fun. I sure wish both them fellas the best because like everybody else there they are a couple of good fellas to have around.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

CCP

I always look forward to seeing Mike and Jerry truly some good guys. :congrats: My first time meeting Mike I was  impressed and hope they get some better weather soon and power.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Roundman

We talked to them a little on Sat. too. They are some hard hunters.

KySongDog

Quote from: Roundman on February 11, 2010, 09:21:39 AM
They are some hard hunters.

I was too at that age.   :wink:  I can still do it but it takes longer to recover.   :biggrin:   Gettin' old ain't for sissies.   :nono:

HaMeR

Any word on how these young men & their Families are doing Jim?? Sure hope they are getting along well now.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

Havn't heard from them since that last call??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!