• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

lbl pics

Started by golfertrout, February 14, 2010, 05:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Jim them boys cousins are cousins and if you don't believe me ask Pat  :roflmao: :roflmao:
I say what I think not think what I say.

golfertrout

slagmaker

Yep were related! Just about as related as you can get. :innocentwhistle:

My mom and dad and his mom and dad are brother and sister :shrug:. That makes us our own cousins which in turn makes he and I double cousins :confused:.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Bopeye

Quote from: golfertrout on February 15, 2010, 05:45:32 PM

I didn't know anyone had filmed Semp getting his award. Very good job Dave.  :highclap:  I'm just thankful you were back far enough that you couldn't see my face too good.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

KySongDog

That Silver Back hug was better than the award.   :wink:

Thanks for posting that, Dave.

golfertrout

your welcome guys but it was my pleasure. you know at first i wasnt sure about going to lbl, i didnt really know all you guys and i was a little skethcy on going, but i am very glad i made it and i got to meet some fine folks :yoyo: :yoyo: thanks to all of you,you all made me feel welcome. i didnt really like when Richard and Reggie snored and farted all night long but you have to take the good with the bad.  Hammer it was good to meet you to and your alot of fun to be around :yoyo: :yoyo: i will be back next year to see all you guys. :yoyo: :yoyo:

pitw

Quote from: golfertrout on February 16, 2010, 07:32:24 AM
  you know at first i wasnt sure about going to lbl, i didnt really know all you guys and i was a little skethcy on going,

Dave the only way to get something done is to do it and you did :yoyo:.  It was great getting to share your time :biggrin:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

HaMeR

Quote from: propainter on March 15, 2010, 01:35:22 PM
looks like fun :yoyo:

I suggest you try to make it to at least one of these get togethers. I highly doubt you will come away disappointed by it.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bopeye

Quote from: HaMeR on March 15, 2010, 02:18:15 PM
Quote from: propainter on March 15, 2010, 01:35:22 PM
looks like fun :yoyo:

I suggest you try to make it to at least one of these get togethers. I highly doubt you will come away disappointed by it.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Yeah, what Hamer said.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

clynn