Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

It's always darkest before the light.

bambam

We are drowning in information but starving for knowledge . Brad Olsen

bambam

People have only as much liberty as they have the intelligence to want and the courage to take. Emma Goldman

bambam

You won't ever believe you are small and insignificant if you have ever tried sleeping in a room with a mosquito. Daddy Dragon

bambam

I speak my mind because it hurts to bite my tongue.

pitw

If you happen to be watching a tennis match and your wife asks, "who ya cheering for"?  Don't answer, "The girl in pink, cause she has the nicest nipples."   :doh2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

Jesus said, " And whoever causes one of these little ones to stumble, it would be better for him to have a millstone hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea ." Mark 9:42

bambam

Does " My body, my choice " apply to masks and vaccines , or just killing babies ?

bambam

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about .

bambam

The mind once enlightened cannot again become dark.

bambam

A man with a gun is a citizen. A man without a gun is a subject. Allen West

bambam

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. Aldous Huxley

bambam

Do not strive to be liked . Strive to be useful and interesting. Brent Winters

bambam

Revelation 22:18-20
King James Version
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

bambam

The way to stop abortion is to require that each one be performed with a gun. Rush Limbaugh.

bambam

Liberty cannot exist without morality.

bambam

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. Tacticus Rome AD56

bambam

We think we are human beings having a spiritual experience, when we are actually spiritual beings having a human experience.

bambam

As for God , his way is perfect; and the word of the Lord is tried; he is a buckler to all them that trust in him . 2 Samuel 22:31

bambam

Women should not be allowed on juries where the accused is a stud. Rush Limbaugh