• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Benchmade 5000 Presidio Auto Axis

Started by Lighterknot, May 03, 2010, 08:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighterknot

I have this knife:  http://www.benchmade.com/products/5000  It is a $235 knife and it sits and collects dust.  I believe it is technically only legal for military and law enforcement.  I would like to get $100 for it, it has a few little scrapes from very minimal use while I was deployed, mostly on the clip.

Anyone have any ideas on how I might go about selling it?  I don't want to get hosed at a pawn shop, and can't think of anything else.
Chad

slagmaker

Nice knife. Wish i had the denaro to make the purchase from ya.  

I belive the restricted status of the knife is in regards to who the company will sell to. Not an actuall legal restriction on the knife. The fact it is an auto opening knife may be a hold up but nto necessarly so. Please correct me f'n I be mistaken.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Lighterknot

I am not sure.  I noticed a couple similar knives on e-bay and there wasn't any mention of it being restricted so maybe you are right.  Either way, as long as whoever buys it knows I am not giving them anything writing saying I sold it to them...then I guess I won't question whether they are military or law enforcement  ;)
Chad