• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tell us about you!

Started by keekee, October 05, 2006, 10:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohiobob

Lee
Glad ya found this place ! why are ya moving to S.C. for ? your Job ?  well I am SURE you will like it here and HOPE you have a good sense of humor,,it MIGHT be needed at times  :laf:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Hawks Feather

leehop,

Welcome to Fins and Fur.  This is a great place to hang your hat.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Welcome to the board lee~
Good to have ya
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Welcome Lee! Oh Ronnie down there in SC can put some fur down! And he is a good guy to boot!

Brent

vvarmitr

Hey Welcome aboard Leehop! :congrats:

Sorry about your move to Soyth Cacalacky.  :rolleye:  Wouldn't go there myself execpt the Grandkids, daughter, & hunten Buddy, son-in-law Bonehead, live there.

So iffen we can meet up when I come down you can "set down in that chair right there, & let me show ya how it's done." Charlie Daniels penned that quote. :biggrin:

Another fine coyote hunter to look up is ol' Carolina Coyote. I'm hopen next year to give him a few lessons too. ;yes;

Now if you can learn from the mistakes of others there is ol' modest Keekee, aka Brent, who has a CD out about hunting in the East. He'd gladly sell ya it for twice what it's worth.   :eyebrownod:  Ain't nothing like getting an education watching Coyote Videos on the boob tube.  If it weren't for them I wouldn't be as smart as I am today!  :eyebrow:

Bills Custom Calls

Welcome Lee Hope you enjoy it here

VV Your gonna show lee how it is done       I don't know to many folks that has hunted coyotes as long as you have and have 1 or 2 to show fer it  :eyebrownod:

Lets see 10 years and 2 coyotes   Percentage rates are down a little aren't they  :roflmao:

Just bustin your chops alittle
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

weedwalker

Dang Bill  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Hittin' Victor kinda hard today. :roflmao: :roflmao:

And welcome Lee. You see what you're getting into don't ya? :roflmao:

bushmaster

Hey there Lee, great to have ya here!  I joined recently and hve already learned A LOT from these guys.  I live in Concord, NC (not far from SC)  So shoot me an email if ya ever want to get together.  Fairly new to the south myself.

whack!! wow bill, right in the heart! VV caught it broadside. :roflmao: :roflmao:
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

Red Dog

Welcome Lee;
Jump in and have fun :yoyo:

bowslinger

my name is Doug fitzsimmons i'm 33 i have one son he is 18 months and a step daugter and son 10 and 6 i just moved back to newyork from va  i love bow hunting big and small game fishing and just got in to predator hunting

studabaka

Welcome aboard Doug !! Question..... do you go for turkey's with a bow? What part of NY will ya be located? My dad still lives in the mid-hudson valley.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

weedwalker

Welcome aboard Doug.  :yoyo: There's a great bunch of guys here that will help you out with your new addiction (or soon will be) to predator huntin'.  :eyebrownod:

Ed

Hawks Feather

Doug,

Glad to have you here.  There are a few bow hunters and I plan to give a crossbow (I know a dirty word to some longbow hunters) a try this year.  There might be one or two that hunt predators.   :wink:

Jerry

bowslinger

Quote from: studabaka on August 10, 2007, 01:26:57 PM
Welcome aboard Doug !! Question..... do you go for turkey's with a bow? What part of NY will ya be located? My dad still lives in the mid-hudson valley.
yes i'v done it i'm 0 for 3 with the bow but i keep trying i'm about 3 hours west of there

TFM

Hi,my name is Tom Moss.I am 54 years old.I have been hunting coyotes for about 36 years.It is my #1 passion.I have kind of slow down though due to a massive heart attack that left me with 50% heart damage.I still hunt em when I can.I have been making predator calls for about the last 26 years.I picked it up from my wife's Gandfather Forest Rider,who was known for his turkey calls nationwide.Kind of carrying on a family tradition.I consider it an honor to be allowed to be a part of this forum.Thank you all,kindly.
Tom

FinsnFur

Welcome to the site Tom.
I got a friend right here in town with that EXACT name Tom Moss...when I seen you I thought to myself   :wo: Nowayyyyyy

Make yourself at home, enjoy. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

iahntr

Welcome bowslinger. I'm a bow nut myself, and love to hunt anything with a bow.

Welcome Tom. Look forward to hearin some of your experiences, and seein some calls. What part of the country ya from ?

Glad to have ya both here.
Scott
Scott

CCP

WELCOME Doug and Tom I think you will enjoy it here :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hawks Feather

Tom,

Glad to see your post and I would really like to see some of your calls (and the grandfather's too).  You can post pictures of them in the Game Calls section.

Jerry