• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Report on great new Reese calls

Started by possumal, July 01, 2007, 08:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

Like most of the coyote hunters I have met or talked to, I am a hand call nut, already having more calls than I can use, but always looking for something better.  I found such calls sort of by accident while reading a post by Desert Dog in the Hand Calls Store about his Reese Dog Howler.  Most knowledgeable hunters are already familiar with the quality of Reese Lanyards, but when I received two calls from him this week, the Reese Dog Howler and the Reese Critter Candy-Talk, it made me feel like a kid with my first bicycle. The quality is so obvious and how he got such great sound and volume out of calls that are so light yet strong and so easy to use is so impressive it is hard to find adequate words of praise.  My postage scale shows the total weight of the two calls to be under 2 ounces. I don't know if that is dead on accurate with them being so light, but I do know they are the easiest calls to blow I have ever tried. They will have a place on my Reese Foxpro lanyard where they obviously belong.  The price is right, the quality is unbelievably good. I recommend you guys give any of Loren Reese's calls a try, as I know you won't be sorry. The coyotes and foxes probably will be though, but that is a good thing. :highclap: :highclap: Hooray for extreme quality at a poor man's price. I got the two calls in a gray marble finish which is naturally camo.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

FinsnFur

I agree. Loren's got er going on with his molded calls.
And the original Reese Lanyards are everywhere  :biggrin: we have em in our FnF Store.

Nice write up Al.

PS. This thread will be moved to the Reviews Forum 7 days
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

desert dog

Al,

You are too kind.  Send me pics of your success when you use them.

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

possumal

Loren:  These things sound so good that I may have to change my mind about hot weather hunting.  If I had not undergone a foot operation this past Thursday, I'd have to try a late afternoon hunt today or an early morning hunt tomorrow.  I'll be darned if I am not like Elvis, "I'm all shook up" about these calls.  I'll be 68 in August, and I am like a kid with a new toy. Wow!! I just realized that I didn't include what I consider an important point about your calls in my earlier post.  The fact that you make and use these calls in severe climate conditions was a strong consideration point that helped me decide to try them.  If they work for you up there in God's country, they have to work well down in the lower 48.    :highclap: :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

rugerr

I have both the Candy talk and Darkness ordered and can't wait to get them!  I really do like quality calls and enjoy using them quite a bit, though I'm not good at it.

Jerry Hunsley

Loren makes some of my calls also and does a fantastic job on them. He knows what he's doing. Give his calls a try. You will be happy with them.  :congrats: