• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

News:

In memory of, and honoring, the men and woman whom never made it back home, serving our country.

Main Menu

Good day fishing, catching not so good

Started by msmith, September 04, 2023, 11:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msmith

Spent a great morning with my daughter Punkin Pie aka Rosana. She wanted to go fishing so... we did. We took my little two man boat because I took the trolling motor off of my bigger boat and haven't replaced it yet and we were on an electric only lake.

Fishing is always a good time even if the catching isn't going so well. Just the boat ride with your daughter is worth the trip. Her casts were all over the place but once I told her how I do it, she started landing her bait with pretty good accuracy and unsnagged from trees like an ol pro. Always a good time fishing with family.

Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

Okanagan

Good time, great pics!  You are a fortunate man that your daughter wants to go fishing with you!

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

GREAT way to spend a day! You wont get an argument from me on that :congrats:
Thanks for sharing the trip
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

msmith

Quote from: Okanagan on September 04, 2023, 12:02:12 PMGood time, great pics!  You are a fortunate man that your daughter wants to go fishing with you!

Absolutely!
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

nastygunz

Any time spent with your daughter is golden. I went with mine up to the camp yesterday and mowed the lawn and we had a good old time.

Hawks Feather

That had to be a great time out on the water with your daughter. Some special time no mater what gets caught.