• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL Hunt 2011

Started by KySongDog, July 28, 2010, 06:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Only six short months till LBL Hunt time!!!   :yahoo:   February 4, 5, and 6,  2011  will be here before you know it!     :thumb2:

weedwalker

I'm almost done getting packed and ready to go. :yoyo: I'm bringing a rifle this year instead of the shotgun. :innocentwhistle:

pitw

I wish, I wish with all my might that Art is ready to go on the right night :innocentwhistle:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Frogman

Looking forward to it!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

JohnP

I'm still planning on being there.  Just got to wait and see how I do on my Dec elk hunt. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

pitw

Quote from: JohnP on July 28, 2010, 01:26:36 PM
I'm still planning on being there.  Just got to wait and see how I do on my Dec elk hunt.  

[L] John you've hunted elk before, but how many times you been to the LBL hunt :wo:.

5 SHOTS

Quote from: pitw on July 28, 2010, 09:04:33 AM
I wish, I wish with all my might that Art is ready to go on the right night :innocentwhistle:.

:alscalls: :alscalls: :innocentwhistle:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

JohnP

It's not a question of one or the other.  The doc said because of the operations I need to stay out of the extreme cold weather.  My elk hunt is in Nov at about 12,000 feet and it will be cold.  If'n I don't fare to well I probably will not make it to the LBL.  However if I do ok or even fairly ok I'll be there. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

HaMeR

I'ma hopin all I can to be there!!  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

I talked with Fozzy just a coupel hours ago and he is planning on going. Nothing confirmed yet but we are both trying to make it. It will depend on what happens with this new job if I can go or not. Dont want to tourqe off my new employer.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

msmith

Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

FinsnFur

Barry?...are you guys coming back down?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

5 SHOTS

Barry was talking about flying next year.  :wo:  :shrug:

Tappen

Im comin one of these years!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jimmie in Ky

John p, our temps are not that bad most of the time. Coldest temp we have had during the hunt was a low of 19 one year with wind chills. Most days are moderate with temps in the upper 30's or low 40's. One year we even hunted in shirt sleeves. High's were in the fifties that weekend, great hunt  :eyebrownod:
]
Our humidity is what gives most folks trouble. Dang canuck thought he had died and went south  :rolleye: Jimmie

pitw

Art are you willing to drive down again :wo:.  Jim if we get you in the van this time trust me you won't get out until we reach Kentucky :innocentwhistle:.  The wife just told me to "go for it, cause I had tooooooooooooooo much of a good time last year :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:.  Tappen what would your ma say to taking a couple weeks off school to go traipsing across the USA with a known idiot :laf: :laf:

Tappen

Quote from: pitw on August 08, 2010, 11:03:59 AM
Art are you willing to drive down again :wo:.  Jim if we get you in the van this time trust me you won't get out until we reach Kentucky :innocentwhistle:.  The wife just told me to "go for it, cause I had tooooooooooooooo much of a good time last year :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:.  Tappen what would your ma say to taking a couple weeks off school to go traipsing across the USA with a known idiot :laf: :laf:

uhhh, perhpas " so, youve found someone ya got soemthin in common with eh?" hehe, id have to talk to her about that one, both of the folks.

FinsnFur

Well if you guys were driving again, and there was a chance you'd go by here, I'm strongly considering hopping in and with ya's.

My only real dilemma would be trying to get too many days off work.
Kyles at his mothers for the summer. It's looking like he's going to drop out of school and stay up there :rolleye: So that wouldn't be a factor. (were going to try to get him enrolled in the job corps)
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers