weedwalker

BTW, Happy Birthday Jesse. :yoyo:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

Good to see your post, Raven.  Look forward to seeing you at LBL!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Raven42

Quote from: Frogman on December 21, 2010, 08:21:55 PM
Good to see your post, Raven.  Look forward to seeing you at LBL!

Jim

Things are great down here. Doing the dad thing has made it hard to hit the woods hard but its all worth it. Look FWD to seeing you as well.

Raven
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

Raven42

Quote from: HaMeR on December 17, 2010, 07:03:42 AM
Quote from: Raven42 on December 16, 2010, 10:26:27 PM
I have not been on here in some time but it sounds like not much has changed. Looking fwd to seeing you all here soon.

Raven

Hey Raven. How are things going nowadays for you??

Things are going well. Look fwd to seeing ya.

Raven
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

Raven42

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. Sorry for taking so long respond.  :doh2:

Raven

HaMeR

Quote from: Raven42 on December 27, 2010, 08:58:26 PM
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. Sorry for taking so long respond.  :doh2:

Raven

Don't let that bother you none Raven!! We know what you're up to "Dad".  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

varmint

This will be my first LBL Coyote Hunt.  Got a few questions.

1)  Plan on arriving Thursday Night, I have no knowledge of the hunting area.  Will someone point me in the right direction, or is it best to tag along with someone who knows the area.  Possibly could arrive there with some daylight Thursday, to scout some places?? Would that be a waste of time?  I am flying blind.

2)  Shotgun or Rifle?  Any regulations on either, that might differ from normal state regulations.  (Ar-15 30 round, pistol grip shotgun)

3)   If by chance it rains, do you guys still hunt?

4)   Anybody know how much a electric site is at wranglers?

5)   What day do most people show up?

KySongDog

Quote from: varmint on January 03, 2011, 10:15:03 PM
This will be my first LBL Coyote Hunt.  Got a few questions.

1)  Plan on arriving Thursday Night, I have no knowledge of the hunting area.  Will someone point me in the right direction, or is it best to tag along with someone who knows the area.  Possibly could arrive there with some daylight Thursday, to scout some places?? Would that be a waste of time?  I am flying blind.

2)  Shotgun or Rifle?  Any regulations on either, that might differ from normal state regulations.  (Ar-15 30 round, pistol grip shotgun)

3)   If by chance it rains, do you guys still hunt?

4)   Anybody know how much a electric site is at wranglers?

5)   What day do most people show up?

1)  I suggest you get some maps (there is a link on this site to LBL maps)  and pick out some likely spots.  Most of us never scouted LBL the first time either. 

2) Either shotgun or rifle works in February.  T shot or smaller for shotgun.  Center fire rifle of any type or .22 mag if you prefer.

3) Some might hunt in the rain.  I do not.   :nono:

4) Go to LBL website.  It has prices for Wrangler's camp sites and cabins.

5) Most people are there by Friday.  Some come several days earlier though.

riverboss

Isnt there a 10 round mag limite in Ky? I`m not sure about the LBL reg.

weedwalker

Quote from: riverboss on January 04, 2011, 03:06:11 AM
Isnt there a 10 round mag limite in Ky? I`m not sure about the LBL reg.

The magazine limit is only for deer hunting. There is no mag limit for coyotes. But while you are traveling in a vehical, all firearms AND MAGAZINES must be unloaded and inside a case.
Varmint, if you get there Thursday night, stop by the 1st 2 cabins in the campground. They can help you out with what to do and where to go. After dark that's where we hang out. You'll find somebody to hunt with there.

varmint

I am getting pumped up, can not wait till the hunt!!!!  Thanks for the info c-yall in a month.

golfertrout

varmint i hunted there last year for the first time and i realy enjoyed it :biggrin: i killed one and should have had another.  lots of area to hunt. you can hunt in the rain,snow and sleet if you want to :shrug:

riverboss

Im not going to let alittle rain spoil my fun but a down pour well thats a little different :nono:

riverboss

Thanks Ed i thought it was for everything. You killed that big buck yet? Or the black panther?

Palegroe

Man it’s been months since I've been on here heck been on the pc period.  I wish I could make it to LBL this year but not going to make it with the new baby and 2 new jobs and sold the camper 2010 and 2011 has been a handful.  I wanted to say HI to all of the friends I made last year and hopefully will make it down next year.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

coyotehunter_1

Palegroe,
Hey, bud! It's good to see you back and :congrats: on the new addition. I'm sorry to hear you won't be attending the LBL, hopefully next year. ;yes;
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

KySongDog

Hey Palegroe

We was wonderin what happened to ya.   Congrats on the new baby!   :congrats:    Drop in when ya can. 

slagmaker

Congrats on the addition to the family Palegroe!!

Good to hear from ya and sorry ya cant make it to the LBL this year. Hopefully next year.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

pitw

Great to hear your alive Palegroe :yoyo:  even better to hear your a father :bowingsmilie:.
I say what I think not think what I say.