Main Menu

NO DINER

Started by Jimmie in Ky, January 11, 2011, 09:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

I forgot to add:

Thanks, Pat!!!! 

wked

Thanks again, Pat. Looking forward to telling you that in person!

pitw

Dang I miss the plans of going :sad:.  Pat not only helps get you there but put's up with you too :yoyo:.  Thankyou Pat  :bowingsmilie:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Wow, the way that pavilion is set up, I'm thinking half the gang could sleep under there.  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

jeremy

If my thinking is correct then we should be able to use 2 rolls of that 4mil poly which is 10x100 to enclose the shelter. Tie off to one corner and run it down the wall around and to the opposite corner on both sides. It sounds easy anyway. We'll tie off to a couple of the beams on the way down the wall. We may need a small ladder to do so which i dont have if someone can swing it. It looks like the problem lies at the eve on the ends. Havent figured that one out yet, but it aint gotta be perfect I guess. 
Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway.

John Wayne

slagmaker

Pat I dont care what any body says, Your allright!!
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

securpro

Quote from: securpro on January 12, 2011, 07:26:53 PM
Ok so Friday nights dinner is on me and Bill (BillsCustomCalls) we are going to be fixing CHILI and TEN gallons of it, the only thing we dont have are foam cups or bowls and spoons and crackers/cheese if you like them.

For Saturday Night we are thinking of Burgoo (similar to vegetable soup with alot more meats)

Heres what we need:   Beef or Venison Roast     6 lbs
                                 Chicken                         6 lbs
                                 Pork                              6 lbs (I will supply)
                                 Mixed Vegetables            5 lbs (I will supply)
                                 Canned Tomatoes diced   5- 28oz cans
                                 Onions                          3 large
                                 KENTUCKY Bourbon         1- 5th
                                 Styrofoam Cups and Bowls
                                 Wild meat if you want (raccoon, groundhog ect.) NO Coyote !
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: securpro on January 24, 2011, 09:38:39 PM
Quote from: securpro on January 12, 2011, 07:26:53 PM
Ok so Friday nights dinner is on me and Bill (BillsCustomCalls) we are going to be fixing CHILI and TEN gallons of it, the only thing we dont have are foam cups or bowls and spoons and crackers/cheese if you like them.

For Saturday Night we are thinking of Burgoo (similar to vegetable soup with alot more meats)

Heres what we need:   Beef or Venison Roast     6 lbs
                                 Chicken                         6 lbs
                                 Pork                              6 lbs (I will supply)
                                 Mixed Vegetables            5 lbs (I will supply)
                                 Canned Tomatoes diced   5- 28oz cans
                                 Onions                          3 large
                                 KENTUCKY Bourbon         1- 5th
                                 Styrofoam Cups and Bowls
                                 Wild meat if you want (raccoon, groundhog ect.) NO Coyote !

OK I can supply the Kentucky Bourbon, and maybe a slice of apple pie !!
Fuzzy

gadsdengirl01

Chilly & burgoo is my fav.  :biggrin:

Biscuit

I got some propane heaters that i can bring that would heat the pavillion I THINK. Thats if we don't get the diner i guess. Just need to know somthing by Sat.

coyote101

Quote from: Biscuit on January 26, 2011, 12:58:26 PM
I got some propane heaters that i can bring that would heat the pavillion I THINK. Thats if we don't get the diner i guess. Just need to know somthing by Sat.

I should know tomorrow or Friday if we will be able to get inside. I'll let you know.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

jeremy

Hey Pat I got the chicken. Dont spend a bunch of money. I am willing to put in my share.

John Wayne

coyote101

I called the Wrangler's facility manager this morning. We will be able to use the outpost building for our get together. The tables and chairs will still be there, but if we have a large crowd a few of us may have to bring our folding chairs or stand. Looking forward to next week.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

That's good news. Thanks, Pat. 

securpro

Thats good news , Somebody tell Jeremy we dont need the plastic.. :highclap:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Biscuit

Thanks alot Pat.  :wink: Should be a little warmer than the pavilion. :yoyo: :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Good deal, boy that was nice of them.
Nice legwork Pat :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

jeremy

Pat you are the man. If you dont care tie a few yotes up for me while your at it.

John Wayne