• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Saturday Night Food (POLL)

Started by weedwalker, January 24, 2011, 08:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

QuoteI got the  KY Bourbon (1/5)

Looks like this KYfuzzyface fellow maybe up to something. I will stay close to him so you guys wont have to worry.  :innocentwhistle:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

securpro

I got the ladle!! ,By the looks of things we may need more than one 5th there Fuzzy. 1 inexpensive bottle for the pot and Bottle for sippin (I prefer Buffalo Trace myself) :innocentwhistle:

Can we use a chainsaw in LBL to cut our own wood?
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

securpro

Quote from: securpro on January 28, 2011, 08:56:10 PM

List of needs:     KY Bourbon (1/5)                          kyfuzzyface     
                        Bowls
                        Cups (12 styrofoam work best)
                        Spoons
                        Shredded cheese
                        Saltine crackers
                        Firewood
                        Hot sauce ?
                        Glasses                                       BillsCustomCalls  :biggrin:               
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Frogman

Guys,

I'm bringing the bowls. 

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

Quote from: securpro on January 29, 2011, 08:59:00 AM
Can we use a chainsaw in LBL to cut our own wood?

Yes, but there are restrictions, such as fallen dead only. I will get the details from the LBL folks when I get there Monday.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

securpro

Ok, I'll bring a chainsaw and go fetch the wood but somebody else can bring the maul for splittin it :biggrin:

securpro

CCP

I and Reggie (Mallardsr) Are going to round up some firewood from the locals around LBL and hopefully by the time Fri and Sat comes we should have plenty stored up..
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

securpro

Rich that sounds even better but I still aint splittin :biggrin:

securpro

pitw

Quote from: CCP on January 29, 2011, 02:48:49 PM

I and Reggie (Mallardsr) Are going to round up some firewood from the locals around LBL and hopefully by the time Fri and Sat comes we should have plenty stored up..

Round up as in rustle :laf: :laf:
I say what I think not think what I say.

CCP

We may try and Rustle round up one of these.  :laf:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Bills Custom Calls

I picked up 90 bowls and 44 foam cups to bring along
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

pitw

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

pitw

Quote from: Bills Custom Calls on January 30, 2011, 12:11:50 PM
Dollar general in packs of 22

They don't know how to recalibrate the packing machine, eh :doh2:

securpro

Quote from: securpro on January 28, 2011, 08:56:10 PM

List of needs:     KY Bourbon (1/5)                        kyfuzzyface
                        Bowls                                        billscustomcalls and Frogman
                        Cups (12 styrofoam work best)      "                  "
                        Spoons
                        Shredded cheese
                        Saltine crackers
                        Firewood   (bobcat wood splitter)   CCP/Mallardsr
                        Hot sauce ?

securpro

Frogman

We will have plenty of bowls, Sam's Club had packs of 200!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

I've got a box of crackers and a bottle of hot sauce. We'll probably want more than that. I've also got four dozen hot dogs and buns, mustard and ketchup. Probably do those Friday to go with the chili. I'm almost packed and heading out at 7:00 am; see you there.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

straycat

I'll bring some firewood...........some that WILL burn,unlike some that some un-named persons brought last year. Right, Plumbitch????!!!!!     

Reckon I can bring some extra crackers too.  Anything else?
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

CCP

Got an extra box of crackers packed.

QuoteI'll bring some firewood...........some that WILL burn,unlike some that some un-named persons brought last year. Right, Plumbitch????!!!!!     

I will be waiting with the camera Stray,yeap waiting with the camera.  :wo:

Fixing to start putting all the stuff in the jeep and heading out around 6:00am myself.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net