• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2008 LBL Hunt Attendance list

Started by FinsnFur, August 22, 2007, 09:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

no chili..... no room..... :eyebrow:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

securpro

Hey Jim...... Why hasn't your name been moved to the red?????  :rolleye:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

DirtyDog

Already took care of that for ya Brad.  :wink:

vvarmitr

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 09, 2008, 04:35:25 PM
Hey how bout if we pay for it?
Anyone who has ever ate Wayne's chili has paid for it! :sick2:  :puke:  :sad2:  :sad3:
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

One thing I know for sure  is it sure draws in the coyotes! ;yes;

Here's a pix of Wayne double checking the potion er I mean the recipe for the chili ...

Shortly after this pix was taken a coyote was lurking around waiting for Wayne & I to leave soos he could help himself.  ;yes;

Coulter

Welp, ya better move my name into the teal or seafoam or green or whatever color that is :confused: I'm not gonna be able to make it this year. Maybe next year - barring any fires of course :noway:

Steve

FinsnFur

That's, holy crap I have the flu and havent eatin anything for three days so where is this stuff coming from, green.  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Hawks Feather

Well, as much as I hate to say it, I am going to be a "no show".   The weather is not cooperating with my knee and right now walking even a slight hill couldn't happen.  I need to try to drop some pounds to see if that helps and if it doesn't it will be back in for shots that are not covered by insurance.  I will have a some toys for Brent to share - a few "normals"  and a GIANT. 

Jerry

wayne p

some people just come and lie around the fire pit, spelling is correct wayne p

Jimmie in Ky

Wayne, you mean lay or lie , mebbe both  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

FinsnFur

Wayne...would you be willing to provide the chili again this year if we foot any and all incurred expenses to do so?  Or is it just too much to man. I'd certainly understand if you wanted a break. But I'm serious about covering your expenses if you'd like to do it.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

Quote from: Hawks Feather on January 11, 2008, 11:38:37 AM
Well, as much as I hate to say it, I am going to be a "no show".   The weather is not cooperating with my knee and right now walking even a slight hill couldn't happen.  I need to try to drop some pounds to see if that helps and if it doesn't it will be back in for shots that are not covered by insurance.  I will have a some toys for Brent to share - a few "normals"  and a GIANT. 

Jerry

Sorry to hear that, Jerry.  I was lookin forward to meeting you.  Losing the weight will help your knee for sure.  But it sounds like orthoscopic surgery might be on the horizon.  Been there and done that.  It did make a difference for me.

Semp

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 11, 2008, 10:29:24 PM
Wayne...would you be willing to provide the chili again this year if we foot any and all incurred expenses to do so?  Or is it just too much to man. I'd certainly understand if you wanted a break. But I'm serious about covering your expenses if you'd like to do it.

How about a "donation" jar at the hunt?  I'd kick in to help.

Semp

Hawks Feather

Semp,

I have had the surgery twice - the first time was a 9 inch incision - days prior to arthroscopy.  Then had the arthroscopy about 10 years ago to "clean things up".  The doctor said at that time that I would be a good candidate for replacement knees, but since they only last about 10 years he thought I should wait.  I have had three rounds of the Synvisc and am probably due again.  It helps for a while, but it is not a permanent fix.    :sad:

Jerry

wayne p

jim thanks for the offer but there is a fair chance i will not be there this year so dont want to make any promise i cant keep. wayne p

FinsnFur

Not a problem Wayne, I appreciate the reply.

Brent and myself are trying to come up with a plan to provide pizza for the entire gang one evening. You others reading this, if there's anyone hunting the Kentucky side, we'd like to find a pizza joint over there that we could order a dozen pizzas from and have you bring them back to Wranglers one night.

We can pull some funds from the FnF Members Bank and provide that if we can pull it off.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

vvarmitr

:shck:  :holdon: A LBL get together w/o waynep!  :sad3:

This is a sad day in America!  :sad:  :sad2:

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

Shottaker

et me check with the Cadiz pizza amkers maybe if they will make them I'll just pick them up if all works for you guys
The older I get the smarter my daddy gets