• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

LBL February 5th, 6th, 7th

Started by CCP, August 13, 2009, 07:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

After the poll, it appears LBL hunt dates will be February 5th, 6th, and 7th. I will get a sign up sheet thread started Sept 1st.

I believe this subject should be brought up at the LBL. There were only 17 participants in this poll and believe when all the participants are present at the next LBL we could do another vote or at least discuss this more.

I was rather closed minded in my post under the poll thread in my statements and would like to say "I will attend the LBL whenever it is held no matter the date." I do feel these type discussions should be discussed when everyone attending is present.

As stated before the LBL hunt is not about any one individual or select group but rather everyone that attends. This even includes first timers and non FnF members because all voices that attend will be heard.

If anyone has any suggestions on topics that should be brought up at the next LBL post them here in this post.

THANKS
Richard B.
CCP
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Mallardsr

Whos bringing the firewood?

Is Jimmy gonna call the restaurant lady?

We need a drawing committee to help run and distribute winnings! (Richard did it all last year) :rolleye: There is considerable shipping expense.

Thats all I got for now.

KySongDog

:biggrin:

Mallardsr

Oh yeah! I will be there all week, so a case per day x 7 plus 4 750 ml Dewars scotch and 5 750 ml of clear Bacardi, yep! that should hold me and Rich. What yall gonna drink?

Bopeye

I'll probably drink lots of water and some coffee in the mornings. Gonna have to get up extra early to get after them this year since I will be giving the other coyote hunters a week head start on me.  :innocentwhistle:

Still got almost 6 months to go, so I have a lot of hunting to do between now and then. I'll start thinking more on it as it draws closer.
Can't wait until then.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

alscalls

Me and ol belly boat butt need a couple of beds so looking for two openings..... :biggrin:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bopeye

Quote from: alscalls on August 13, 2009, 10:17:43 PM
Me and ol belly boat butt need a couple of beds so looking for two openings..... :biggrin:

Sounds like you two need to get a motel room if you know that much about his butt.  :doh2: :laf:

alscalls

:doh2:  Ya had to watch the fishing contest to get it.....  :doh2:
I mean Golfertrout  and myself need a place to stay...... :iroll:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

CCP

:eyebrow:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

George Ackley

funny you said sept.. we also will be there in sept.. maybe we will run into yea.

i wont make the lbl in feb its to close to other hunts i have pland
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

CCP

Quotefunny you said sept.. we also will be there in sept.. maybe we will run into yea.

Good deal we will try to make it a date. :yoyo: Always wanted to meet you in person and have an opportunity to maybe do a hunt together.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

George Ackley

as of now there is 6 guys from PA going in sept. i think we are shooting for the 2 week for 3 days
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

coyotehunter_1

:dance:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

KySongDog

:nono:

Bopeye

Quote from: CCP on August 14, 2009, 09:06:47 AM

QuoteWe need a drawing committee to help run and distribute winnings!

I don't know why I missed this, but I did, so here goes. I'd be more than happy to help in anyway I can, but as you dang well know. I am in charge of entertainment. I mean c'mon already. Who makes a bigger butt of themselves there than me?  :laf:

KySongDog

:wink:

Raven42

I am looking fwd to the hunt that is coming up. I am new to coyote hunting and want to learn how to hunt them the right way. I just got back from LBL a few mins ago with no luck. I am a farley successful turkey hunter and would be willing to trade a turkey hunt in LBL if some one would like to team up with me and show me the ropes. I hope that this finds all of you doing well. Thank you.

Jesse Ordunez (Raven42)
(270)227-2105
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

topdawg

you can hunt with me if you want...my cousin will only be able to hunt one day so the rest are open
:yoyo:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Raven42

Is there going to be a meet up time before the hunt at Wranglers before the hunt and if so what time and where? Thanks.
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

weedwalker

Raven42, just stop by the 1st couple cabins on the right when you come into Wranglers and introduce yourself.