• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2010 LBL Hunt Attendance list

Started by CCP, September 13, 2009, 03:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Procrastinated long enough,  put me in the I'll be there group. 

Unless I'm in the hospital, or jail, or win the lottery, or wreck my truck, or...... well, you get the picture.   :eyebrownod:

Bills Custom Calls

Put Kurtis in the I will be there list As long as he keeps his grades up He is allowed to go
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Roundman

kyfuzzyface

Count me In
No work going to keep me away this year!!!
:yoyo:
Fuzzy

FinsnFur

Rich, you can add a Western Rivers Ecaller to your loot list out there, thats locked.
I'm going to either bring the last one down with me or send it down. It's on it's way to me now.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jimmie in Ky

Cool  :yoyo: Ya gotta love a companie that promotes itself with freebies  :biggrin: Jimmie

msmith

Gonna try like the dickens this year. So far everything looks good  :yoyo:
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 11, 2009, 12:01:47 PM
Rich, you can add a Western Rivers Ecaller to your loot list out there, thats locked.
I'm going to either bring the last one down with me or send it down. It's on it's way to me now.

:confused: Doesn't he believe me, or isnt he reading this thread? :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Palegroe

I'll be there just made reservations at the campground.  So if the Lord willing and the creek don't rise I'll be there may be wearing waders if the creek rises tho.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

jkd0114

Quote from: Palegroe on October 21, 2009, 09:58:33 PM
I'll be there just made reservations at the campground.  So if the Lord willing and the creek don't rise I'll be there may be wearing waders if the creek rises tho.
hey what is this hunt?

Roundman

Quote from: jkd0114 on October 21, 2009, 10:15:45 PM
Quote from: Palegroe on October 21, 2009, 09:58:33 PM
hey what is this hunt?

Back out and go to the LBL FAQ.

Jimmie in Ky

Palegrow, you better be wearing the waders anyway. Stuff gets pretty deep around that place  :eyebrownod: If you don't believe me , just ask the guys how many piles of  coyote crap they find around my fire in hte mornings  :biggrin:Jimmie

Bills Custom Calls

Jimmie there must be some pretty big coyote around there cause some of the piles I heard seen you couldn't cover up with a shovel  :roflmao: :roflmao:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

msmith

Got the blessing from the wife. Lord willing and the creek don't rise...I WILL be there. WOO HOO! Now I am trying to talk her into letting the Big Dawg go.  :biggrin:

Now to start figgerin' out accomodations.  :confused:
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

possumal

O.K., Richard, the pressure has finally gotten to old Possumal, emphasis on the old.  My last year newbie, Chuck Mattingly and I will be there if the Good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise.  Somebody has to teach Bopeye how to fish or cut bait!  :roflmao: :roflmao:  Maybe Jimbo can bring a calculator or better yet a blackboard or a projector and screen, and they can teach poor old Chuck how to count to 12, as in coyotes!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :laf: :eyebrownod: :rolleye: Seriously, we look forward to meeting a bunch of guys crazier than we are.  :laf:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bopeye

Quote from: possumal on October 27, 2009, 03:07:14 PM
Somebody has to teach Bopeye how to fish or cut bait!  :roflmao: :roflmao: 

So you are going to teach me to be a Master Baiter?  :huh:  I may not be all that good at it, but I think I'll just keep on trying by myself, no help necessary.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

possumal

Bop, you am de man!  Anybody who'd try to teach you anything about being a Master Baiter, would be beating a dead horse to death!  :roflmao: :roflmao:  I'll consider bringing my new Aussie pup down there and teach him to tree a Bop, or is it bop a tree?  Heck, Jimbo, help an aging marsupial with these problems.  :laf: :eyebrownod: :nono:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bopeye

If you can find a tree strong enough, then more power to your pup.  :eyebrow:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

possumal

Heck Bop, he is only ten weeks old and is already fighting a coyote hide with all 4 paws and every one of his little needle sharp teeth.  If I can just get him trained right, he'll put old Bop up a big old sycamore!  :laf: All kidding aside, he is the smartest pup I have ever owned of any breed.  You don't have to correct him on a particular problem but once or twice and he won't do it again, as he wants to please me and bond with me.  I guess the little feller hasn't developed good judgment yet.  :eyebrownod: :nono: :laf:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff