• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Arizonafornia!

Started by nastygunz, November 12, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

BREAKING: Kyrsten Sinema wins Arizona Senate Race, flipping a seat held by the GOP for 30 years.

FinsnFur

:doh2:
We lost too. I dont get it. Were being takin over
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS:

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

WTH!...

“Sinema becomes the first woman elected to represent Arizona in the Senate and will become the first openly bisexual senator in the nation, Newsweek noted.”

Shes a switch hitter!....😇

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Hawks Feather

And this is what happens when the conservative democrats flee California.  They look like radicals in Arizona but were far too conservative for their home state.   :sick2:

JohnP

We are seeing what a lot of you eastern folks are seeing - big cities ruling the state, Phoenix and Tucson are all bleeding heart liberals.  We had a sign in the Interstate coming in from CA "Welcome to Arizona - Now Leave".  State Police took it down within hours.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

Quote from: JohnP on November 14, 2018, 08:00:14 PM
We had a sign in the Interstate coming in from CA "Welcome to Arizona - Now Leave".  State Police took it down within hours.

Sounds like they didn't want anyone's feelings to be hurt.   :puke:
Jerry

KySongDog

She openly encourage people to go join the Taliban.  WTF!?  And then she gets elected in Arizona.   :puke:

nastygunz

Too bad she dint join the tallywhackerban!

nastygunz

Her love life must be like a fast food stand at a major league baseball game.   She might wake up one morning and say I think I'll have the Fenway slugger foot-long hotdog today, then the next day she might wake up and say I think I'll have the cheesy spicy fish taco today 😂😂😂😂😂