• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Site Software Upgrade

Started by FinsnFur, August 22, 2006, 06:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

There has just been a upgraded version release of the software were using here for the forums.

This update will fix a vulnerability that was recently discovered in PHP (malfunctioning zend_hash_del_key_or_index() function). Also included are a small number of bug fixes found since 1.0.7. which is our current version and until now the latest version.

I'm hoping to tackle the upgrade on or before this weekend, (26th-27th)
It won't be before unless I get a rain day, but wanted everyone to be aware it case something seems amiss.
I expect this to go over with out a hitch, but would appreciate any glitches or problems being reported or posted if anyone happens to notice anything.

Thanks guys :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

Quotebut would appreciate any glitches or problems being reported or posted if anyone happens to notice anything.

Oh don't worry - if the board goes down you'll hear about it  :madd:   :eyebrownod:

Al
THO Game Calls
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Cold

Good luck, I know how software updates can be, you think it will be down for a day, then its down for a week.  Next your calling tech support tearing your hair out.

FinsnFur

Upgrades done guys. :yoyo:
Sorry for the short down time, if you were trying to log in durring this.

Things appear normal from here, let me know if anyone comes upon a glitch or something missing.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Rick223

That wasnt so bad now was it. :nono:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle