• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Clean Up weekend

Started by FinsnFur, September 30, 2006, 01:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

If you got any old tires laying around in the shop, or furniture drug out on the front porch cuz the wifes cat puked on it....or maybe you want to get rid of the old infant swing since Billy's hitting the 8th grade.
Now's the time to get er hauled out to the curb and not have to pay the garbage man extra  :biggrin:

While were at it, we got some members doubled up here with two profiles. If you respond as to which one you plan to keep, I can remove the other off our roster.  :wink:

* redjeep87
&
centerfire_223

* smithers
&
DogKicker

canine        JD apparently smoked his PC and is working from another. Lemme know when your back up JD
&
yotesnightmare

Rooster
&
curdogger
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

centerfire_223

As far as I know I only registered one time and that was with centerfire_223.  :biggrin: I don't even own a red jeep. Have no idea where that came from????
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Todd Rahm

Yeah.................frown on the doublers, but I didn't know smithers was here. So hey Smithers welcome to the board.

FinsnFur

Keep in mind here guys I'm not accusing any of you. I'm more or less double checking.

Redjeep hasn't made a post to this day, and he registered on August 25th.  :confused:
His host is corp4.duke-energy.com and his e-mail is @yahoo.com but his IP is identical to your Ronnie. I assumed maybe you had trouble activating it so you tried again with _223.

No big deal if it's not yours, as I'll go through all these again in a couple months, and any profile that goes 120 days with zero posts will get dumped then anyway, in attempt to keep the member count somewhat accurate.

Smithers, I do recall that name from o'er yonder, and him and DogKicker are both on AOL which will duplicate the IP's. But I wanted to list it incase it was a case of, "I can't activate it, I'll try again with something else". Since him and Kicker signed up at the same time and the IPs were a match and Smithers hasn't posted.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

centerfire_223

That's cool Jim. I would like to know who it is myself, if they are on here then they like to predator hunt. Sorry for any confussion.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

FinsnFur

No confusion Ronnie...just trying to prevent it.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

ROOSTER

I'm only registered once under "Rooster" and I don't have a Cur. I have a Jack Russell and he's registered, but not here. :nono:

FinsnFur

We'll git em in here Rooster
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

Lol.......Rooster.........He's welcome as long as he don't call us Beaches.  :roflmao:

vvarmitr

Geeezes, w/ a name like curdogger he can't be all bad. :eyebrow:

canine

I'm still on the backup :madd:

Sucks too, can't get to my e-mail

JD

bigben

I got kicked out and then my password wouldn't work.  I am back again.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

5 SHOTS

:holdon: PLEASE don't dump me I don't post because I'm still learning and don't have anything great to add ..... yet  :whew:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

Your fine 5Shots....I was just trying to filter through some of the riff that registers and never does make a  post. And prevent members from having multiple accounts.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

5 SHOTS

Quote from: FinsnFur on September 30, 2006, 09:31:31 AM
Keep in mind here guys I'm not accusing any of you. I'm more or less double checking.

Redjeep hasn't made a post to this day, and he registered on August 25th.  :confused:
His host is corp4.duke-energy.com and his e-mail is @yahoo.com but his IP is identical to your Ronnie. I assumed maybe you had trouble activating it so you tried again with _223.

No big deal if it's not yours, as I'll go through all these again in a couple months, and any profile that goes 120 days with zero posts will get dumped then anyway, in attempt to keep the member count somewhat accurate.

Smithers, I do recall that name from o'er yonder, and him and DogKicker are both on AOL which will duplicate the IP's. But I wanted to list it incase it was a case of, "I can't activate it, I'll try again with something else". Since him and Kicker signed up at the same time and the IPs were a match and Smithers hasn't posted.

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

5 SHOTS

:shrug: oops I just wanted the quote " in a couple of months" part but as you can see I am still trying to learn to work the 'puter so I need all the help I can get :confused:  :roflmao:

canine

Jim,
I'm back on ol'faithful!!  sorry about that... :shrug:

JD

FinsnFur

COOL!
I'll leave it...and then if you have trouble it's still available on the other machine.

My biggest concern was folks from the ...."other side" slipping in with all these aliases during that train wreck.

Thanks for the heads up. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers