• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Learning to Paint..

Started by HuntnCarve, July 26, 2010, 03:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

Been teaching myself how to paint.  Atleast I think that's what I am doing??? :wo:
Here's a couple of scrap wood plaques I've made.  Thanks for looking!

Dave

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

Those are very nice Dave, looks to me like you don't have a lot to learn.  :congrats: cc

FOsteology

You did Bob Ross proud Dave with those "happy little mountains".  :biggrin:

JohnP

Pretty darn nice.  I'm glad your finally getting the hang of it, thought all my teaching was for naught. :eyebrownod:
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

GunDog

Hawks Feather

Dave,

You have too much detail for my kind of painting.  Just get a 6 inch brush and come to D-Town and I will let you work on my fence.

Jerry

Jeb

You never stop amazing me with your quality of artwork with everything you do.  You definitely have a gift my friend. Btw are those paintings for sale ?   :congrats:
                          Jeb

HuntnCarve

Thanks guys!

Hawk, my instructor "John P." warned me about the potential of retired faculty, trying to exploit my feeble talents in a "Tom Sawyer" like fashion.   :nofgr:  Only problem is your neighbors would start complaining when I paint a life size portrait of Bopeye on your fence. :laf:

Jeb, maybe once I get a few more done, I'll consider selling them?

Thanks for looking!

Dave

John_NY

Nice looking paintings. I really like the way you did the bear. That is harder to do when it's not a profile and a more straight on face. Looks great.

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.