• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

TC Contender Barrels - Factory and Custom For Sale

Started by Ladobe, July 31, 2011, 02:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladobe

Please see terms at bottom before buying.

1. SOLD TC Super 14 Barrel - Blue 17HM2 w/open sights.   New, will be shipped in the factory box.
I bought this one new.   It has had a scope base on it and been on a frame, but was not fired before my health went south.   Save $40 at...

$200 + shipping at cost.

2. TC Super 14 Barrel - Blue 17HMR - w/open sights.   New, will be shipped in the factory box (see note).
The gent I bought this from said it had not been fired, but I can't be 100% sure.   I put a scope base on it and tried it on a frame, but never shot it.   Save $50 at...

$200 + shipping at cost.

3. SOLD Bullberry Custom 15" Bull Barrel - Blue 17M4.   New (see note). 
Drilled and tapped for scope base.  Comes with a custom hanger bar installed.   I never fired this barrel (but its been on a frame).   The gent I bought it from said he bought it new from Bullberry and never fired it.   The low price is because i can't be 100% sure he didn't.  It looks as good as new.   Save $129 at...

$250 + shipping at cost.

TERMS
I'm taking a loss on all of these, so prices and shipping are firm.
Shipping will be determined when sold and addressed.
US Postal Money Orders only for payments.
May be listed elsewhere.

Thanks,
Larry

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

Ladobe

The Bullberry 17M4 was sold elsewhere... Thanks.
USN 1967-1971

coyote101

Larry,

You wouldn't happen to have any Encore barrels would you?

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Ladobe

Pat,

None, sorry pard.   

I bought Encore frames, factory/custom barrels and custom wood for them right from when they first came out that year, and had them all sold again within about 2 years.   They didn't do anything for me that my 20 Contender tuned frames and around 80 barrels couldn't already do as well. 

All my Contenders are gone now... all the frames, all the fancy stocks/grips and all the barrels except these.   After a wonderful 43 years of having them, I am TC free now except for a few parts and two TC muzzleloaders.
USN 1967-1971

coyote101

Thanks Larry. Sorry you can't get out and use all that stuff anymore.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Ladobe

USN 1967-1971