• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

World Predator and Hunting Expo March 19-21, 2010

Started by KySongDog, December 23, 2009, 02:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

I thought all the guys who got up there on that stage and competed in the calling contest were winners.  Especially the first time guys like Jon.  He said he was so nervous that his hands were shaking and sweating.  At least he had the courage to  get up there and give it a try!  All the judges were predator hunting professionals.  I don't know them all so I'm not sure who they all were.  It sure seems like a tough job to me.  I thought all the callers sounded really good.   I would have had a really tough time choosing the three best??  I guess that's why the judges are the judges??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

pitw

Once again I'm totally amazed at humans  :doh2:.  How can we hope to judge what a coyote is going to hear  :shrug:, this truly insane to me but if it floats your cork I guess I can live with it as long as I don't got to witness it. :biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hidehunter

Quote from: Frogman on April 27, 2010, 09:19:53 PM
Also met a guy from the WVsportsmans forum. 

lol I'm on here to Jim.  PM me your number because I didnt make it home with your card.  Dont know how I lost it but we will have to get together for a few stands this year.
Denver