• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Bonkers - All Sold - Thank You

Started by THO Game Calls, August 15, 2007, 06:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

1) SOLD   Cocobolo and Ebony - voiced raspy cottontail rabbit  $22.50  includes first class mail shipping

2) SOLD  Cocobolo and Blackwood - voiced raspy cottontail rabbit  $22.50  includes first class mail shipping

3)  SOLD  Zebrawood & Cocobolo -  voiced raspy cottontail rabbit  $22.50  includes first class mail shipping

PayPal -  Checks or Money Orders (we reserve the right to hold checks until clearing from 1st time customers)

Thanks for looking

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Orion

AL -  Nice looking Bonkers!!  SWEEET!!

Doug
Orion Calls
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Arkyyoter

I will take the Zebrawood one Al.....

Joe

THO Game Calls

Thank you for the comments Capt. Doug  :)

Joe, that call is yours - thank you.

AL

Hawks Feather

Al,

As always, those look SUPER.  I guess this means that you are just about caught up on the orders.  Either that or you needed a break.  In case anyone is not aware, there is one acrylic Bonker listed on Al's site.  (Or there was a couple of minutes ago - they seem to disappear quickly.)

Jerry

Bills Custom Calls

Al like always I enjoy looking at your calls  They remind me I still have a ways to go before I make a top notch call
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

THO Game Calls

Jerry,

I finished an order for 120 acrylic calls a week or so ago.  You have no idea how good it feels to turn some real wood again LOL.

I have two orders that I am working on, hope to finish this week.  After that, I will no longer take orders for calls.  It's not why I make them.  Besides, hunting season is here - I heard geese fly over for the first time a couple days ago, and that is the kicker for me. 

In addition, I have a couple of articles to write for CCP's site, and 3 or 4 new tutorials for the THO web site.  Also, all of the tutorials on the site are going to be put on CD with new pictures and expanded text.

I am also working on a very special set of Acrylic Bonkers that I hope we can raffle off here for the FNF Bank.    Hope to have them done by the end of next week.  The raffle is legal in NH, so that should not be a problem, and this gives everyone a chance to participate where auctions leave a lot of folks out.

Well, it's back to the shop for me.  Thank you all again for the nice comments on the calls and the support.

Al

caller223

Al, thats eye candy as the young guys call it!!  I do believe you could just put one of those on the ground and the coyotes would come up and stand there admiring it-- no calling needed-.
I wish I could just watch you turn calls for awhile,  I really admire your wood working.
Richard Grantham

bowjunkie

very nice work Al those are sweeeeet if I wouldn't a worked half the night that zebra woulda been headed here  :biggrin: nice pickup Joe  :wink: I'll have ta watch closer  nex time :eyebrow:

Mr Grantham , great to see you up and going again  :congrats: hope all is well

Ed

Arkyyoter

I scarcely ever buy a call.....so, that says all I know to say about these....

Al, I need your paypal info ... I seem to have lost it...

Mr. Grantham....it is wonderful to see you!!! You were and are a big part of why I am turning calls...though I may never be as good as you, I will always strive to make my calls sound like yours and a VERY few others...

Joe

THO Game Calls

Thanks again Joe.

My PayPal info:

Payments can be made to:      THOGameCalls@AOL.com

Al

Braz

Al, I want number 1, the cocobolo and ebony. Paypal sent.
Braz

THO Game Calls

# 1 is yours

Thank you

Al

Arkyyoter

Paypal sent Al.....

Joe

THO Game Calls

Thanks Joe, the call is in the mail.   Hopefully you will have it by Saturday.

Thank you again

Al

Troy Walter

Al I will take # 2 if it is not sold.

THO Game Calls

It's all yours.  Thank you.

AL

Fireball221

I want a bonker. Been working on the wildfires here in Montana and just got one put to bed.  Great looking calls as always Al! :bowingsmilie:

Hawks Feather

Al,

I felt pressed when I got an order for 6 calls.  I have no idea what an order for 120 would be like, nor do I want to know.  Then you throw in that little "acrylic" factor and it gets even worse.  I am glad that it is you and not me.

Jerry

awh

Beautiful work Al. Wish I had been able to see them yesterday before they got grabbed up so fast.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.