• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

How Can You Heartless "Tea Baggers" Deny These Poor Children...

Started by FOsteology, July 28, 2014, 11:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

... just look into their soulful eyes, begging for America to care for them. How can we be so mean!

Thankfully we have President Obama in office to do the caring for us!

FOsteology

Now, to be fair and balanced, not all of them look like the guys above. Here's another picture from one of the detention centers...

Hawks Feather

Fos,

They are just upset that they haven't been given a house, cell phone, free food, etc.  Well, I guess they are already getting free food, medical, etc. BUT that doesn't count.  They all love obama for not tossing them back across the Rio.  That and the fact that he will probably soon make them citizens so that they can vote mrs. o. the next president.

FOsteology

I wonder if Jimbo is going to allow any of those "fine young men" to date his daughters?  :nono:

FinsnFur

Quote from: FOsteology on July 28, 2014, 04:29:47 PM
I wonder if Jimbo is going to allow any of those "fine young men" to date his daughters?  :nono:

It will be a cold day in hell :nono:
And thank god they were raised to know trash like this at first site.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

Your cold Jim! Cold! Thats a pic of mexican boy scouts there just hanging out after a long desert hike. Lol. Just look at the bright side if things any woman that hooks up with one of them will never have to hear that dreaded line I LOST MY JOB TODAY WERE GOING TO LOOSE EVERYTHING.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Carolina Coyote

Yes I bet the one with the Chain Drive wallet in his back pocket is full of us dollars and a picture of Oblame, now you understand why the demorats want to ban guns so these young scouts can come over and run rampant, this is the hope and change crowd. I still cannot get over the FACT that there was a few members on this site that supported this dip s--- President.  :noway: cc

I hear you Jimbo on the Cold day in hell.