• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Prayers Needed...

Started by HuntnCarve, October 20, 2009, 05:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

I just received a phone call from Ed (Weedwalker).  His son was in a very bad accident.  Multiple fractures and head injuries.  This was all Ed could tell me, as his wife had called him at 4:30 AM.  He's driving home right now from Pennsylvania.  He asked me to make a post here.  Please keep his son in your prayers, along with Ed and his family.

Dave

9:00 AM  See update further down in Post!

LORDDAL

prayers coming from here for Ed his son and family
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

cathryn

Oh no.

prayers sent from here and ill have his son and family added to the prayer list at church.

please keep us updated. 

possumal

Dave and everyone else:  I received a call from Ed while I was in the shower about 6:30 a.m..  When I returned his call, he told me about his son's "Accident". It seems that Ed's son was heading to work and somebody in a pickup truck crossed the yellow line, sideswiped his vehicle, knocking him off the road and over a cliff to a fall of about 50 feet.  The guilty party fled the scene.  Happened up around Manchester where there are plenty of spots like that where you can get run off the road and go downhill forever it seems.

At this point, all Ed's wife could tell him is that the boy has multiple fractures, head injuries, and is in and out of consciousness.  He could only tell them it was a pickup truck that hit him and forced him off the road.  Surely the authorities will catch this character.

Ed told me that Dave was going to make the post.  I want to get the FNF prayer train going at full power.  I have emailed all my sources as per usual, and thousands of prayers are going up for Ed's son, Ed himself, and his family.  God bless Ed Lay, his son, and his family.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

alscalls

Prayers sent........Just now...... :sad:
We Are With ya Ed, and you and your family will be in my prayers everyday.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

HuntnCarve

Some Good news!   

I just got off the phone with Ed.  The Dr's earlier prognosis was pretty severe when Ed first heard it from his wife.   As of right now he is in much better shape than first determined.  No skull fracture or head injuries.  He's got broken ribs.  He's going to be alright as per Ed!   :congrats:  I'm sure once Ed gets home he'll be able to update us all.  We'll still keep them all in our prayers.  The Good Lord was surely watching over that young man.

Dave

slagmaker

Prayers sent from the slagmaker household as well.

Hope they catch the slime that ran him off the road.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

JohnP

Prayers from our family for your son. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyote101

Good news, but I will still keep praying for a full and speedy recovery.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

alscalls

Thanks for the Update Dave....... :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

vvarmitr

Know Coyote Kate & I will be doing our part for ya.  :wink:

Hawks Feather

Prayers are offered up from here.  I am glad to hear that his condition is going the right way.

Jerry

msmith

Anything broken is still bad. Prayers from the Smith family for Ed & his family.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

iahntr

Real sorry to hear this happened.
But glad to hear the update.
Prayers sent from our family to all those
involved.
Scott

Bills Custom Calls

Thoughts and prayers from the Grove Family

Wishing for a speedy recovery
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Silencer

WhiteHare

Know that the "Weedwalker" (Lay) family are still in our prayers here.

Richard
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

HaMeR

Best wishes Ed & Family!! We've got you covered too!!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

weedwalker

I want to say THANK YOU to Dave (HuntnCarve) , Possumal, and ALL my family here at FnF for your prayers and concern.
I first got news of the accident at 4:30AM today while I was at work. It happened about 2AM. It sounded very severe with the initial reports. Thankfully it wasn't as bad as first thought. He busted his ribs up pretty bad and has a concussion. They ended up watching him for a while today then let come home. He's going to be VERY sore for a while.
He was very lucky he didn't get killed. It was a big drop onto giant boulders in a creek bed under the cliff.
I have never felt so helpless as being 700 miles from home and get a call that one of my kids has been in an accident and having to drive 10 hours home. I hope none of you ever have to do anything like that.
Thanks again to ALL of you.

Ed Lay