• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

migrators

Started by Silencer, September 30, 2009, 02:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

I do believe I seen the first high flyers pass over today.   Fall is upon us, 2 weeks till duck opener !!!

pitw

We still have local birds here mostly and the Sand Hill Cranes started coming through this week.  The big migrators are going to have to share water here as it is so dry.  Going to be a lot of birds in small areas I'm a thinking.
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

Been real cool here on the Ohio river.....Frost adv. tonight....I saw about 50 geese bunched up on the river on my way back from taking a test for a possible job.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

Quote from: alscalls on September 30, 2009, 08:32:44 PM
Been real cool here on the Ohio river.....Frost adv. tonight....I saw about 50 geese bunched up on the river on my way back from taking a test for a possible job.

Pee test?
I say what I think not think what I say.

slagmaker

Quote from: pitw on September 30, 2009, 08:48:27 PM

Pee test?

Did ya study?
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

alscalls

Quote from: pitw on September 30, 2009, 08:48:27 PM

Pee test?

Reading comprehension.......and math......I passed with flying colors. No need for a pee test yet but I can assure you all will be fine........I only act this way......no drugs needed...... :laf: :laf:

They made me pay $25 to take the test...... :confused:  But I need a job so I paid it.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

BigB

Ducks and geese open up here Oct 31st.  I sure wish it was only two weeks away.

Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

FinsnFur

I seen a flock Monday I believe, but I imagine they start heading out of here a bit earlier.
We've already had our first frost warnings.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

I'm not a waterfowl hunter, but I got these pictures several weeks ago while fishing.

Just taking off

High and low

They were really sounding off

Good luck to you duck and goose hunters.

Pat

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing