• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Ruffie Patrol

Started by LORDDAL, October 21, 2009, 03:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LORDDAL

It was a cool Tuesday morning after a long hard night of key tapping (work 12-8) got home and picked up Momma and we went out on Ruffie Patrol at Sharps Knob my favorite hunting spot of all. We were heading in and suddenly the flights advance scout ran across the road ahead of us. I pulled off got out and grabed my ever faithfull Mossberg 500 anti grouse cannon and slipped on up the road way. Crystal did as always and sat in the truck watchin me sneak up the road thinking to herself HE is Nuts. any way I move off the side of the road and slip closer and closer not knowing I was walking straight into an ambush I caught sight of the scout hunkered under some brush and and let him have a blast of #4 down he went his wing man jumped up into the trees to try for better positioning but another blast of the anti-grouse cannon and he came down trailing smoke err feathers Mayday mayday he's going in and plop nose down and thats all she wrote. two more of the flight took to the air and made safe their escapes with some fine escape and evasion flying I.E. they went through such heavy brush my shot would of needed a machette to get to em. I gathered up my prize and made my way back to the truck and then on home where they were cleaned and roasted for supper that same night..

Now for those of you who lack a humor gene or a flair for the dramatic AKA Jimbo crystal and I went grouse huntin killed two and two got away and we had grouse for supper  
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Silencer

:eyebrow:  nice !!!   :yoyo: :congrats:  Tree rat and grouse opened up last weekend, the early portion of duck is about to close up so I'll be out after them guys soon .

alscalls

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! WTG!! 
Did ya really need that much rope for em... :laf: :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

LORDDAL

Quote from: alscalls on October 21, 2009, 08:58:02 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! WTG!! 
Did ya really need that much rope for em... :laf: :laf:
:roflmao: :roflmao:nope Al the ropes tied to the bow so I dont have to climb in and get it when I want to use it  :roflmao: :roflmao:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

pitw

Perfect Charles a pair of the best eating birds in the wild. :highclap:  Thanks for dragging me along the road with you.
I say what I think not think what I say.

vvarmitr

Seen the rope & thought she went in earlier & tied  a couple down for ya. :laf:

WTG Charles! :biggrin:

LORDDAL

Quote from: pitw on October 21, 2009, 11:01:08 PM
Perfect Charles a pair of the best eating birds in the wild. :highclap:  Thanks for dragging me along the road with you.
anytime Barry and if you can ever get down my way I will gladly take you out to my favorite hunting and fishing spots goes for all the F&F gang  :yoyo: :biggrin: