• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"What is forgiven is usually well remembered." - Louis Dudek
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?" - Ernest Hemingway

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments." - Ludwig von Mises
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country." - Nathan Hale

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Unreasonable haste is the direct road to error." - Molier
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"They fought together as brothers-in-arms. They died together and now they sleep side by side. To them we have a solemn obligation." - Admiral Chester W. Nimitz
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We are not weak, we are unreliable." - Senator John McCain (discussing the Obama foreign policy)
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Only a real risk can test the reality of a belief." - C.S. Lewis
NRA Life Member

FOsteology

A man not worthy to carry the knapsack will stand at Omaha Beach on D-Day Anniv.~ Allen West

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

"I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." - Joseph Campbell
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it." - Henry David Thoreau
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance." - George Bernard Shaw

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father's equal, and I never loved any other man as much." -  Hedy Lamarr
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The game of life is a game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later with astounding accuracy." - Florence Scovel Shinn
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Only the mediocre are always at their best." - Jean Giraudoux
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The fire is the main comfort of the camp, whether in summer or winter, and is about as ample at one season as at another.  It is as well for cheerfulness as for warmth and dryness." - Henry David Thoreau
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We like a man to come right out and say what he thinks - if we agree with him." - Mark Twain
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Some of us learn from other people's mistakes; the rest of us have to be the other people." - Unknown
NRA Life Member

coyote101

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” - Mark Twain
NRA Life Member