• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"I think you're going to find out that westerns will be coming back. It's Americana, it's part of our history, the cowboy, the cattle drive, the sheriff, the fight for law, order and justice. Justice will always prevail as far as I'm concerned." - Clayton Moore
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"The resurrection is the keystone of the arch on which our faith is supported. If Christ has not risen, we must impeach all those witnesses for lying. If Christ has not risen, we have no proof that the crucifixion of Jesus differed from that of the two thieves who suffered with him. If Christ has not risen, it is impossible to believe his atoning death was accepted." - D.L. Moody
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

alscalls

Theif:   Jesus? while you are in your Kingdom......will you remember me?

Jesus:  Today you will walk with me in Paradise.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

"The world is full of fools; and he who would not wish to see one, must not only shut himself up alone, but must also break his looking-glass." - Nicolas Boileau
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A critic is someone who never actually goes to the battle, yet who afterwards comes out shooting the wounded." - Tyne Daly
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Be careful going in search of adventure - it's ridiculously easy to find." - William Least Heat-Moon
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
NRA Life Member

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

coyote101

"The fool wonders, the wise man asks." - Benjamin Disraeli
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness." - Richard Bach
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"I love better to count time from spring to spring; it seems to me far more cheerful to reckon the year by blossoms than by blight." - Donald G. Mitchell
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"What you can't get out of, get into wholeheartedly." - Mignon McLaughlin
NRA Life Member

Todd Rahm

Sounds like ya been talking to the Inmates, but it would also apply to marriage I guess.  :wo:

coyote101

"The most valuable lesson man has learned from his dog is to kick a few blades of grass over it and move on." - Robert Brault
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"There is often less danger in the things we fear than in the things we desire." - John C. Collins
NRA Life Member

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on April 14, 2010, 06:22:06 AM
"There is often less danger in the things we fear than in the things we desire." - John C. Collins

That there was a mouthful :bowingsmilie:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery." - Calvin Coolidge
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The day will happen whether or not you get up." - John Ciardi
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Never look back unless you are planning to go that way." - Henry David Thoreau
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
NRA Life Member