• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"I often regret that I have spoken; never that I have been silent." - Publilius Syrus
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it." - Salvador Dali

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you." - John Wooden
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The mob is the mother of tyrants." - Diogenes

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might has well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default." - J. K. Rowling

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"He told us he was going to take crime out of the streets. He did. He took it into the damn White House." - Ralph Abernathy
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

"Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake." - Robert Half

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already." - Bob Marley

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"To win without risk is to triumph without glory." - Pierre Corneille
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there. - Charles Kettering

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Never cut what you can untie." - Joseph Joubert

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

NRA Life Member

coyote101

NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We will make America strong again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And we will make America great again." - Donald Trump
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Words are even more feeble on this Memorial Day, for the sight before us is that of a strong and good nation that stands in silence and remembers those who were loved and who, in return, loved their countrymen enough to die for them." - Ronald Reagan
NRA Life Member

bambam

Thanks coyote, I really missed this.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan

Me too.  Thank you for the effort it takes.

Dave

Yep have to agree - I missed this too.  Thanks Pat
I think John P knew there was an ember under all those ashes and knew just where and when to stir it up!    :laf: