• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

camo fade

Started by Silencer, October 21, 2009, 11:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

We got some new timber to hunt thanks to the beaver and getttin permission.  Did a little late morning scouting didnt see anything so I had Ryan take my pic and never noticed how faded my hoodie is.
It's perty bright and almost glowing.........  I think I better retire it ??????

Silencer

then again it is a cell photo and I learnt Bop's photo skills from reading his posts  :eyebrownod:    :confused:   

vvarmitr

A new Halloween mask would hurt either. :innocentwhistle:
:laf:

alscalls

Try a black shirt Vic....Should work in the timber with your waders.... :eyebrownod:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Silencer

the beaver thats in there stink to heavens !!!  I dont recall smelling one like that, very pugent aroma especially around the hut itself.   Lots of bear tracks around the hut too.

I do have a forest green hoodie, and some realtree button up shirts but you know, a new one of them hoodies from Cabela in that King camo grass pattern would make me shoot more ducks  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

I think it is a good excuse reason to buy a whole new set of hunting clothes.

Jerry

pitw

Vic, clothes don't make the man.  All my stuff looks like that and I don't have camo :shrug:
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

Quote from: Silencer on October 21, 2009, 01:24:22 PM
the beaver thats in there stink to heavens !!!  I dont recall smelling one like that, very pugent aroma especially around the hut itself.   Lots of bear tracks around the hut too.

I do have a forest green hoodie, and some realtree button up shirts but you know, a new one of them hoodies from Cabela in that King camo grass pattern would make me shoot more ducks  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:

You know what they say.....if it smells bad your taking to big a bite........ :laf: :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Tikaani

Smelly beaver, I have been around some of those a time or two  :eyebrow:.  LMAO he said smelly pungent beaver, oh crap never mind, yea the camo needs replaced.
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

vvarmitr

Quote from: pitw on October 21, 2009, 02:39:47 PM
Vic, clothes don't make the man.  All my stuff looks like that and I don't have camo :shrug:
Yeah! Well many ducks have you gotten wearing that camo?  :shrug:
:laf:

nastygunz

That might be a camera thing...look how white your fingers are gripping the shotgun, they is glowing haha...mud that hoodie up just like when your field hunting for geese  :wink: