• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

OSAGE Orange X 2

Started by Orion, September 13, 2011, 07:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

I turned a couple more calls from the hand selected and dried Kansas Osage Orange branches. These have a little more "Character" and look just as good or better than some of the others I have made . Both calls have some nice grain that runs throughout the call because it was turned from the center of the branch. Nothing to hide, if you look close you can see a small crack running down from the small knot on the left call. The right call has a crack from the natural drying process just below the small knot on the top of the call that did not show in the picture. Both have been stabilized with CA, are very strong and will not be a problem. But as always, your satisfaction guaranteed! Calls produce some fantastic sounds with ORION's distinctive thin walls, and the ORION tone board. Buy one of these calls and you will never look at a "hedge post" the same way!! Call body is about 3 inch tall.  Calls are $22 each shipped TYD.

More ORION Laminates, same great sounds in a variety of colors. Still only $15 shipped TYD.

#1 Olive/Gray  #2 Yellow/Black  #3 Olive/Brown/Gray  #4 Brown/Gray  #5 Olive/Brown/Gray/Wine  #6 Charcoalsilver

Thanks,
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

FinsnFur

The layering on them laminates sure stand out. Nice work. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Orion

Thanks Jim,  Charcoalsilver laminate is sold.

Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Orion

The two Osage calls are SOLD!  Thanks,  Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

thumper144

contact me via email...i would like to order a call from you.  thanks  thumper144@yahoo.com

Orion

Thumper email sent.

Thanks,

Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com