• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

heading down to the lbl in the morn

Started by topdawg, January 03, 2010, 06:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topdawg

I'm going to head down to the lbl to do a little hunting in the morning............ Does anyone have tomorrow off ... and want to chase a yote or two at the lbl ???????
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Palegroe

I wish I wasn't sick as a dog or i would go with you.  School starts next week but i should be free most mornings if you go again drop me a pm.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

topdawg

i was sick two days ago...thought i was dying lol
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

topdawg

ill be checking to see if  any one post wanting to go....off and on till about 10:00 ..........its still an open invite

CCP

I will meet you at the entrance at 4:30 am make sure your there. I will be drivin a Volkswagen beetle. I will be dressed in a camo tee shirt,blue jeans and flip flops.

Dont be late.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Ohhhhhhhh kayyyyyyyy :sneer:  Now there's some photoshop ideas :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

topdawg

please dont wear the daisy duke cut offs like you did last time.... the darn yotes seen your white legs from a mile away lol

easy stirring the pot ...the smell might get to ya  :roflmao:

KySongDog

I am planning on going down to LBL in the morning.  I am not sure when I will get there or when I will leave.   I should be some where around the north visitor center by noon.  But I can not guarantee it.    I've got some tree stands to take down at my farm before they walk off with the local dope head rednecks.  

In any event, good luck tomorrow!  

topdawg

I'm planning on hunting area 1-4 just depends on wind and how many people are running around

Frogman

top . . .

Good luck!  Let us know how you do.  Take some pictures!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

topdawg

Sorry Guys, no pics ....... the yotes won today......maybe Semp got one

FinsnFur

See anything worth squawking about Topdog?

Me?...I'm temporarily blind from envisioning the daisy duke thing. :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Quote from: topdawg on January 04, 2010, 06:11:52 PM
Sorry Guys, no pics ....... the yotes one today......maybe Semp got one

Hey don't feel bad cause if you got one on every stand it would soon become bothersome[I know from experience in another field and that's why I didn't get married until I was forty :wink:].
I say what I think not think what I say.

topdawg

the roads were better than they were this summer other than that it was about the same.  i spent more time looking around than i did calling....the wind was swirling as normal this morn. so i mainly just scouted around..................sorry about the daisy dukes...i just seen an opportunity  :shock2: :biggrin:

CCP

Quotei spent more time looking around than i did calling....the wind was swirling as normal this morn. so i mainly just scouted around.........

Why not just say

" I didnt call shit"

Instead you had to make reference to my Daisy Dukes.

Quotesorry about the daisy dukes...i just seen an opportunity

You know you miss them. :biggrin:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

topdawg

yea i kinda do miss them  :roflmao:  :finger:

topdawg

:puke: :laugh2: at least you had a tan in this pic

Bopeye

You guys are gonna scare every heterosexual male coyote hunter from ever going to the LBL again.  :doh2:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

topdawg

bop you have no room to talk.....allright you win ill leave your man alone lol  :biggrin:

Bopeye

Quote from: topdawg on January 04, 2010, 06:51:52 PM
bop you have no room to talk.....allright you win ill leave your man alone lol  :biggrin:

You dang well better.  :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free