• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Good Times

Started by vvarmitr, February 04, 2010, 09:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vvarmitr

That's what I want for you fellers there at the LBL. :thumb2:
My job has blessed me w/ another screwed-up schedule & wasn't sure if I would make it. I do know I'm working this weekend, but I have no clue what shift I'll be on Monday. :doh2:  Such is my life at Greif!  :puke:

I'm really sorry to probably miss a once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet Barry (pitw)
I wanted to meet Slag, but no shoes, no shirt, no hand shake! :noway:  Sorry bud I have to draw the line somewhere.  :roflmao:
In all actuality I would love to spend time w/ all of ya, ie ya'll, people that know coyotese. Like if I was to mention misting, you would know I wasn't talking about spraying Febreze in the bathroom after taking a dump. :iroll:
:eyebrownod:

Enjoy the camaraderie.  I never had it any place better. :wink:

BTW take LOTS of pix pleeeeease!!!!!!!!

Hawks Feather

I think V.V. has pretty well summed up the wishes of all of us who aren't going to be there. 

As for not meeting Barry, we might all be in luck.  It seems that shortly after he left Canada his wife applied for his GREEN card, has suggested that he not be allowed back across the boarder, and that he should stay in the states.  She also suggested that he get a job at his favorite store (Cabela's) so that he would truly appreciate her.   :innocentwhistle:    So, it looks like Barry may just be roaming the states and we may all get to spend some time with him.

Jerry

slagmaker

I still got a snag to get over and then I am on my way. We should be there about noon Friday.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Silencer

Love the stories, pics and even videos.  Stay safe all, and have fun  :yoyo:

golfertrout

u guys missed a very good time and as for Barry he was a pretty quite guy :shrug: , never talked much and never seen him smile the whole trip , him and 5 shots stayed to them selves and never socialized much. they told me those cops handcuffed them in the cabin and made them squeal like a pig and they were scared to really get to know any of the other guys  :roflmao: i thought i heard banjos :wo:                           by the way Jerry i won one of your calls and it is a beautiful call and i sure appreciate it :yoyo: