• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Saturday at LBL

Started by Frogman, February 08, 2010, 01:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

Saturday morning 2/6/10 dawned colder and windy.  Msmith, golfertrout and I headed back out to the same area where golfertrout killed his coyote earlier.  We planned to walk out the haul road further and try to get another coyote in.  

Golfertrout and msmith.

I found this trail running down tthe hill on one of our stands??  Looks like one of our game trails back home, but bigger and more worn.  I thought it might be a horse trail??

Another muddy road.  We failed to connect on another coyote today so we headed back to camp.

Discovered that Bopeye had arrived while we were out.  That's 5shots, Bopeye, and Semp.

coyotehntr1, Bill, Bopeye, topdawg, palegroe.

Bopeye, Kurtis, Palegroe, topdawg.

Kurtis, Bopeye, CCP, Chet, Reggie.

Kurtis enjoyed the fire!!

That evening after dinner the drawing was held.    There were lots of really nice items for the drawing.  I think everyone won at least two items.  Thanks again to all those who contributed items for the drawing!!!  Here are some photos . . .

Bopeye, Jimmie, and Chet.

Golfertrout and coyote101.

The prize table!

Kurtis drawing the names out of the box for CCP.

Semp wins a prize!

Kurtis wins his very own call!

Bopeye makes a special presentation.

Kurtis tries out his new call!

And finally the guys from PA bring in a coyote killed by Jerry!  Way to go Jerry!

I think a great time was had by all who attended the 2010 LBL hunt.  Once again I would like to thank all those who made it possible.  We don't want to forget to give thanks also to Jim Champion who does so much to make Fins&Fur  a great forum.  I was hoping he would come to LBL this year.  Maybe next time!!

Jim

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Raven42

Great pics. Thanks for posting um. It was good to meet you also.

Raven
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

FinsnFur

Great pics!...
What the heck does Bopeye got his knuckles wrapped around there?...a chocolate longjohn? :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Frogman

Jim,
That was a special "Bite Me" call in the shape of a cell phone that was won by Semp I think.  If I am wrong someone can jump in here and correct me???

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

KySongDog

Nope, you are right, Frogman. 

I had the high distinction and great honor of receiving the Bopeye LBL Bite Me award for 2010.   :eyebrownod:   (at least I was told it was an honor cause it sure was a distinction)   :eyebrownod:

HaMeR

:hahaha:  More like a distinKtion Semp.    :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

iahntr

Thanks a lot for puttin up all the pics !
Really appreciate it.
Scott

msmith

Man that Kurtis, what a kid. He didn't get into stuff, didn't complain, and just wasn't bad at all. Just had a good time like everyone else. I think Bill is very lucky to have him for a grandson and Kurtis is very lucky to have Bill for a grandpa. They make a good team!
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori