• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

How many coyotes ya busted ?

Started by Uhadme@gobble, February 03, 2012, 02:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uhadme@gobble

I was gonna stop by tonight .... But it looks like I'm gonna be working overtime tonight! I should make it tomorrow night for the dinner. Know you all are having fun!

FinsnFur

Should we lay done some bets? I'm thinking Weedwalker will be the first one with fur in the dirt. :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hidehunter

Quote from: FinsnFur on February 03, 2012, 05:25:06 PM
Should we lay done some bets? I'm thinking Weedwalker will be the first one with fur in the dirt. :laf:

:wo: Aint no way Id bet against that lol.
Denver                                           

Uhadme@gobble

i made it to the camp tonight........they had a preety good pile of dogs. i think the count was at about 15!!!! :bowingsmilie:

titansfan2104

Old biscuit and his buddy tore them up. I'm gonna sign up and take lessons!!!!!

riverboss

When i left there was 13 Ed shot 3 in one day but never found any of them he said he was using that wounded coyote T shot. Biscuit and Old Joe had, 4 Semp had 2 ,JDCP shot one and lost it also Frogman had 1 , Hamer killed 1, WWW and Brad had killed 1, Heck i couldnt keep track of all who killed, those are just the ones i can remember. Everyone saw coyotes everyday its was a heck of a hunt with temps in the 70s somedays. Every night there were packs of coyotes howling every where i didnt kill one but but saw 4 and one bobcat i think your supose to load your gun after you leave the truck LOL! :doh2: I think it was the heat! Ticks were out it was so warm and the mosquetos ate you up on stand but it was a great time

Hidehunter

Glad you guys had a great time.  Im going to have to make it down there next year.   :yoyo: Awesome Job on the coyotes!!!
Denver                                           

titansfan2104

I thought biscuit and ole Joe had 6!!! Saw them drag 6 out of the truck anyways!!!

riverboss

1 of them was Frogmans and i believe the other was someone elses that was with them.

Yote Buster

:highclap: Great Job , to all who was at the Hunt,,  Sounds like I am missing out,
1 Shot, 1 Kill, it is what it is

titansfan2104

Quote from: riverboss on February 05, 2012, 10:10:01 AM
1 of them was Frogmans and i believe the other was someone elses that was with them.
Im thinking I heard them say they saw 16 dogs between them over the three days!!!!!

code

"One does not hunt in order to kill. On the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted." --Jose Ortega y Gasset

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on February 03, 2012, 05:25:06 PM

You might lose that bet.  I think I got the first one and I may have got the last one, a 32 pound female.  The last count I knew about was 13 total. 

KySongDog

I think I should add that most guys hunted in teams and who ever got the shot was largely due to dumb luck. 

The LBL hunt was never intended to be a contest or a competition.  Putting numbers on the ground is only a small part of what it is about.  Having fun with some great guys is the main point of the hunt while trying to learn a little more about the great sport of coyote calling.

weedwalker

I had a good time, and called in 7 total, but I WILL NOT be shooting those 3" Wounded Coyote loads EVER AGAIN!!!! :madd:

iahntr

Sounds like a great time, I hope to make it down there some year too.
Isn't that more action then in the last few years ? Seems like it to me, but
I could be mistaken.
Scott

cityslicker

Sounds like y'all put a hurtin' on them even with the unseasonably warm/rainy weather.

Biscuit

Well i think TopDog got to lay down the first bit of fur if memory serves me right :innocentwhistle: I had the camera in hand to catch him in the act :wink:

FinsnFur

It must have went down hard the way heat repeatedly whacked it. :alscalls:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

WldWldWest

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!