• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Thank you , had fun!!!!!

Started by Uhadme@gobble, February 06, 2012, 11:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uhadme@gobble

Just wanted to let you all know how much fun I had at the annual LBL hunt. I wasn't able to join you all until Saturday evening. I enjoyed talking with some of you, wasn't able to meet everyone. This was my second year at the get together. Learned a few things from listening to you all talk about your hunts. Was also fortunate enough to hunt Sunday mourning with Frogman (Jim). Learned some stuff from him! Also fortunate enough to win some really nice stuff at the drawing . Would like to thank Titansfan2104 for the awesome call lanyard I won, love it! And also sent a personal email to Dave for the beautiful cow horn howler I won! Such nice People to donate wonderfully gifts.....Thank You all!!!!!! Thanks for the hunt Frongman! Semp,Weadwalker......enjoyed your company at the banquet ! Nice talk'n with KyFuzzyFace,coyote101,CCP,and a few others names I can't remember! Looking forward to next year!

FinsnFur

Good deal :yoyo:
I'm not able to see your pictures though.

hang on a second let me refresh my browser :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Frogman

Uhadme@gobble,

Thanks for taking me out on Sunday morning!  Enjoyed hunting with you!  You may be on to something with those fields!

Jim

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

titansfan2104

Quote from: Frogman on February 07, 2012, 12:23:07 PM

Uhadme@gobble,

Thanks for taking me out on Sunday morning!  Enjoyed hunting with you!  You may be on to something with those fields!

Jim
secrets don't make friends. What's up with the fields.

Yotehntr

:yoyo:  It was great to meet you Wade!  You're some kind of artist bud... That painted feather you donated was crazy sharp!   :congrats:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Uhadme@gobble

No secret Titan, I just prefer hunting fields. Yotehntr...... I'm Plan'n on donating another feather or two next year, hope you win one!!!'

HaMeR

Good to meet you Wade!! Thanks for all you did at LBL12!!  :congrats: :congrats:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

titansfan2104

Quote from: Uhadme@gobble on February 08, 2012, 09:20:46 AM
No secret Titan, I just prefer hunting fields. Yotehntr...... I'm Plan'n on donating another feather or two next year, hope you win one!!!'
he don't need it wade. I need the big buck, turkey and bobcat to complete the wade feather slam... we won't worry about brad. He's too busy checking the wind!!!

Uhadme@gobble

Quote from: HaMeR on February 09, 2012, 11:26:23 AM
Good to meet you Wade!! Thanks for all you did at LBL12!!  :congrats: :congrats:
glad to help anytime. look foward to see'n ya next year!

Uhadme@gobble

Quote from: titansfan2104 on February 09, 2012, 12:12:20 PM
Quote from: Uhadme@gobble on February 08, 2012, 09:20:46 AM
he don't need it wade. I need the big buck, turkey and bobcat to complete the wade feather slam... we won't worry about brad. He's too busy checking the wind!!!
LOL...thats funny,speaking of slams........i need a turkey/deer/goose lanyard to finish my slam!!!