• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Going fishing

Started by remrogers, July 28, 2020, 09:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

remrogers

Our temp sensor hit 107 yesterday. I'm going fishing for three or four days. Just have to see how it shakes out. Hope is cooler over there.

chieftain

pitw

I wish ya luck.  Was thinking of doing the same but a 4 year old decided he wanted to be a mountain kid. :laught17:
I say what I think not think what I say.

remrogers

Well, the fishing was good. The catching left a lot to be desired. Was HOT in central Oregon the last four days. Pendleton set an all time high of 113 degrees and it was near 100 where we were fishing. Water was too warm, the fish were sluggish, and not very inclined to eat. Had an overall good time with a great friend. The few pictures I took turned out dark and hard to see the fish, all two of them. Will see if I can lighten them up for posting. Weather here has now cooled with highs around 75 to 80; thank god. With that heat, my friend said; " Stick a fork in me and call me done." Will try again in late August or early September. I'm a glutton for punishment.
Stopped on a river when we came back and fished for an hour. We picked up seven pan size trout. At least he and his wife could get a decent meal.

chieftain

a few fish beats no fish..

remrogers

slagmaker

Only one thing better than a bad day fishing....... A good day fishing!
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.