Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

snafu

Thanks, I enjoy more salt in my wound. What no pepper?  :shrug:
"Smartest man, knows but a grain of sand. In the desert of truth"

riverboss

Thats one lucky cat i bet he didn't see that red rider by the door.

MI VHNTR

It looks like someone picked up a cougar and forgot to let her in. Cat Scratch Fever anyone?  :alscalls:
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

Okanagan

Dunno if this is salt in wound or not:  :laf:  Day before yesterday a grandson and I hit cougar tracks while we hunted bear.  A slashing hard rain had washed out tracks then stopped an hour earlier and left nice clean mud for tracking.  We parked and started down a grassy lane in timber with frequent mud puddles.  Super fresh tracks of a momma cougar and almost grown kitten were in the mud patches, going down the road ahead of us.  We followed them 200 yards to where they turned around and came back a few steps toward us, then went into the timber.   I think that they heard us behind them, turned to look at us and then ducked into the trees and were likely watching us.    Not fair to compare with anywhere else.  We were on Vancouver Island which has the highest cougar population density anywhere. 

Okanagan

The ears are half laid back on that cougar in the first photo.  It's not happy with the photographer.

Dave

Maybe the taxidermist just dropped it off because no one was home  :biggrin: