• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Whats wrong with this gun

Started by LORDDAL, August 04, 2008, 09:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LORDDAL

I saw this on another forum and thought you guys might get a kick out of it

http://www.forthehunt.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=106347204
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

coyotehunter_1

I've got one of those 66's, great little rifles. Scope setup on that one may need a little tweaking though. :laf:  :innocentwhistle:

:roflmao: 
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

KySongDog

The Remington Nylon 66 is a great little gun.  Very lightweight.  I bought mine in the mid'70's and it still shoots very accurate. 

Ya might have to adjust that arse backward scope a bit but I bet it will shoot just fine.    :biggrin:

Semp

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Semp on August 04, 2008, 09:35:15 PM

Ya might have to adjust that arse backward scope a bit but I bet it will shoot just fine.    :biggrin:

Semp

Don't they put them on backwards when they want to shoot REALLY long range?   :biggrin:    True story.  I was at the gun shop probably 20 years ago and a guy walks in and wants to know if the gun shop owner can fix his scope.  His son took it off when he cleaned the gun and now everything looked "far away".  Richard looked at me and neither of us cracked a smile.  Richard said that he thought he could fix it, but he would need my help and it would take about a half hour and asked the guy to come back later.  He cleared the door and we both cracked up laughing.  After about 10 minutes of laughing, Richard took the rifle back to the bench, removed and reversed the  scope, and set it in the rack.  They guy came back and was overjoyed that his scope had been fixed.  He asked Richard what he owed him and he just told the guy to come back and buy his ammo from the store.  After he left we cracked up again. 

Jerry

KySongDog

That is a funny story, Jerry.  And also kinda spooky.  Just knowin' there are clueless folks out there with guns.   :nono:

Semp

KySongDog

Speaking of clueless folks....... Here's a pic that appeared in a newspaper of a female cop pointing her AR during a hostage standoff........

Notice anything strange?     :laf:

Semp

weedwalker

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:@^^^^^    She's got the magazine in backwards. :roflmao: :roflmao:

bushmaster

Unless she's got a coupler and the spare is upside down/ backwards.  I hope! :rolleye:
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

KySongDog

Quote from: bushmaster on August 06, 2008, 03:28:44 AM
Unless she's got a coupler and the spare is upside down/ backwards.  I hope! :rolleye:

This picture was talked about alot on the High Road.  Sorry, no coupler.   :biggrin:

One guy says he knows the officer and that this is a real pic.   :eyebrownod:    I can't verify it one way or the other.   :nono:

Semp

bushmaster

"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.