• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

What for Homeland Security?

Started by vvarmitr, November 05, 2008, 04:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vvarmitr

What should a feller get to protect his home, family, & the American way?  :shrug:

FinsnFur

Ya know what's uncannily spooky VV?
Rick223 sold his old AR and is in the process of ordering a new one.

He called the other day to check availability and ask some questions. Ya know what they told him?

Because of the up coming election they were 30 thousand rifles out.  :shck: :huh: :sad3:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

I'm glad my bro is money bags and has a couple AR's, HK, and a couple AK47's.  Meanwhile I'll have to settle with the `1187 and 4 buck.

HaMeR

Anything with a long clip & rapid fire capabilities.  :yoyo:

My boss asked me 1st thing this AM what would be a good gun to buy. I told him any. They are all good guns.  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

alscalls

I doubt he will go right for your guns........he will likely go for your cost,ammo parts, red tape, High cap. clips, semi autos,....that kinda thing until the makers are hurting enough for him to pounce.
Write letters guys Lots of letters.......and keep your eyes and ears open the fight is ON! Together we can keep our rights!
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Frogman

Yes indeed coyote101.  I'm already a member but I might join again.  Maybe give a gift membership to my neighbor out the road who had two Obama posters in his front yard.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

securpro

A SAIGA 12 SHOTGUN.......  and a whole bunch of double oo buck ($1.98 at Dicks)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

KySongDog

Quote from: vvarmitr on November 05, 2008, 04:46:58 AM
What should a feller get to protect his home, family, & the American way?  :shrug:

The best home defense gun is, IMHO, a 12 guage short barreled pump shotgun.  Load 'er up with 00 buck and it will ruin a BG's day.   :eyebrownod:

vvarmitr

I just love this guy!  :biggrin:
Quote from: HaMeR on November 05, 2008, 06:03:42 PM
My boss asked me 1st thing this AM what would be a good gun to buy. I told him any. They are all good guns.   :yoyo:
Yeap, it ain't the guns that are bad it's the bad person that gets ahold of them.  ;yes;

I believe I have the sniper part covered.  Auto & pump shotguns are here.  A 45 1911 & 45LC revolver, & a few 22 semi-autos in pistol & rifle. 
Do I need to go w/ the semi-auto/large mag type of gun?  :wo:

blackfish

Hay unless your going the Alamo route  :nono:,better to worry about storing  food and water. how much can you carry on your back?
You don't never wanta do no assumtin' !
            Henry Frapp

MI VHNTR

[quote
Do I need to go w/ the semi-auto/large mag type of gun?  :wo:
[/quote]

In a word. YES.
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

straycat

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

vvarmitr

I thought of you Joel when thinking of my homeland security.  I remember you saying "if they can get past the dogs they can have your guns."  :eyebrownod:

HaMeR

You gotta have hi-cap capabilities or it just wouldn't be right by us VV!!  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11