• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Foxpro FX4

Started by FinsnFur, July 25, 2006, 05:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Has anyone got one of these yet?
Are they even shipping yet?

Wondering about sending my FX3 in for upgrade.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

stevecriner

Dont sell the FX3 . You will send the fx3 in for upgrade for just $200 more i think. And expected shipping will be oct.....And its the FX5
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

FinsnFur

That's real cute Steve, I just slobbered all over my keyboard :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Basshole

Steve, are you getting yours upgraded?  We still need to get together sometime when it cools down, lately I've been chasing wild hogs down by Table Rock.

stevecriner

:innocentwhistle: Yep....And i would love to take you huntin. Im ready. Hope your not camera shy. Mike suposed to get ahold of me so i can get that thing upgraded for the Video.
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

Rick223

Hey Basshole
We are startin to get into yhe pig shootin buisness ourselfs take a look.
For some reason I cant make the map bigger but the red dots show sightings or harvests.

This one is from the county i live in.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Basshole

Looks like you have had more success than me, my buddy that owns the land has shot two, but the last couple times I've gone out with him we haven't seen any.  The last one he shot was a big one, about 350, had 4" tusks, I'll try and get him to email me a pic.  I hadn't ever had wild hog before, but I took that last one and cured the hams and bacon and smoked them and all I can say is wow, much better than store bought pork.

Basshole

Sounds good Steve, we'll have to go down where we've been hog hunting at some point, there are a couple of decent bobcats roaming the area.  We'll have to squeeze something in between elk and deer season, if not I'm sure I'll see you at the Oklahoma hunt in December.

Rick223

Sounds like real good eatin never had it either,hope we can see the pics.

I think you missunderstood my post though, I got the pics from the DNR website Ive never shot one but  people are shootin and see em more often more and more all the time.
I cant wait till I get a chance at one

Rick
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Basshole

I couldn't read the small print under the photos, I thought they were all yours. :nono:  I'm sure you'll get into them sooner or later, seems once you've got them they don't go away.  The first one I get a shot at is going to feel the hurt, I just picked up a marlin guide gun in .45-70 just for a hog brush gun.

Brad H

Those things are that for north? I thought they were a AZ/TX thing.

Where have they been coming from? Nothing like that here yet.

Brad

FinsnFur

You may have em, but just not too many Brad.
I can recall most of starting out with a few unconfirmed spottings several years ago.

I still don't think we have as many as they do down south, but we do have a couple local ranchs that sell hunts.

If it gets any hotter here, we'll get over run with Wildhogs, Bobcats, and Rattlesnakes. :madd:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

JesseB

Rick If my eyes don't deceive me it looks like there are harvest in Polk county. What the heck are they doning there? :noway: That is where I grew up and never heard of them there. :confused: I just might have to make a trip home..lol :wink:

Rick223

The dnr suspects they were released by people intentionally or escaped from farms.
They were all of a sudden getting reports from 5 diffrent areas of the state all within less than a years time hence forth came the suspicion that they were intentionally released.
Rick

Jimmie in Ky

I have heard fo a couple of good(for nothing) ole boys trapping them in Georgia and Alabama, and transporting them up here. They dropped a few in the LBl and at Fort Campbell . They hired a man to try and get rid of them at fort campbell. Coyotes ate the load they dumped in the LBL  :biggrin:

As for electronics, I am going to try out the newest toy from JStewart. Dinky thing with remote and five sounds. Fits right in your pocket and works out to fifty yards. It do work out to fifty yards, just ask some little old ladies at the local Wal MART   :innocentwhistle: Jimmie

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Rick223

Chicks dig that :roflmao:

Posiedon

We have had a couple sightings here in Indiana.  Mostly all have been from down south by the Ohio and they have mainly been ferrel hogs.  DNR says kill em all if you see em, it is actually illegal to let one pass you up while out hunting.  A buddy of mine picked up 4 piglets the other day crossing a road.  He figures they were loose from a farm though not wild.  No adults in sight.

Jimmie in Ky

It was kind of funny. I checked a pair of them to see if the remote of one would contorl the other caller and had my son take off across the store with one.After I had turned the volume up of course. That was one ticked off and embarassed teenager  :innocentwhistle:  Sound is pretty decent too, even I could hear the rodent squeaks in a busy store.  :wink: Jimmie

slagmaker

feral hogs have been spotted in the Lynville area just about 30 mile north of Evansville. I havnt heard of any in the last year or so being taken so I dont know if they have been all taken or what is going on but I will ask my cousin and see if he has heard of any being taken.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.