• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The first one on film.

Started by Roundman, October 02, 2007, 09:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roundman

Me and a friend decided we were going to put  a hunt on film this year. We put together some hand signals and off we go. So Saturday afternoon we were able to get a large doe and two little ones on film. The big doe came in by herself and milled around for a little while, then out of right field two little ones come running in and start feeding on her. We wanted one large doe by herself I didn't want to shoot a small one or a nursing doe. Sunday rolls around we hit the same spot and by 8:30 A single doe comes up behind us. I can't see it to well but the camera man gives me the thumbs up.  Whooo Hooo we have a shooter. She comes out of the brush with me at full draw and wack! As she runs off I think "dude that's not that big of a deer"  :doh2:

Q.... What was the thumbs up signal again ?
A....That's to let you know I have her on camera.

Realtree we are not!

DirtyDog

:laf:   Congrats anyway Mike. That is never an easy feat.  :yoyo:

centerfire_223

Mike, please tell me you did wipe the milk off of her face before you took the picture.  :roflmao: Unless you were trying to make a GOT MILK commercial.  :eyebrownod:

Just kidding with ya, congrats on your successfull hunt, bring some steak with you to the LBL.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-