• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Help ID this critter

Started by CrossJ, January 20, 2007, 11:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrossJ

Happy belated birthday Steve Criner :eyebrownod:
Here is my first attempt to down load a pic. What is this critter I caught on film?

stevecriner

Geordie, That Bday wish means alot friend. Thank you. And thanks for the hunt friday. Man i hope someone can ID me,lol.
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

FinsnFur

Wewwwww! that is one wiley looking critter.
I can't ID it, but I know I've seen them kind some where before. If I am recalling, they aren't protected....so you coulda whacked it  :eyebrownod: I mean geeez look at the beautiful motionless profile it's offering.  :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

I've never seen one with so much cover...........they run naked as jaybirds around here.... :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

stevecriner

Quotebeautiful motionless profile
Keyword!!!! Beautiful......
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

bigben

I would have recognized him if he had a piece of a coyote tail. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Radd4

Happy birthday Steve, looks like you have been traveling again.  Is it a personal reason you don't come the rest of the way to Tulsa anymore?
Just kidding buddy hope you had a great b-day, I trie o call you but I had to leave a message.  I listened to your voice mail and the answer is NO I didn't buy you a birthday present., but I will buy you a drink the next time you come to town.

Rus
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

RShaw

Happy birthday Steve.

Geordie, you should have told me sooner. We could have had some fun with this.

Randy

I place as much value on learning what not to do as I do in knowing what to do.

CrossJ

Randy, I thought about it, but with his power going out, tree limb hitting truck, trees on house, and being closed in with his hormonal expecting wife, I just couldn't...............oh what the heck, pm me with some good ideas. :wink:
Maintain, Geordie